๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ›  Known issue! Can't send nor receive lives!

Comments

• woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2

@littleoldladywho, just had to say Iโ€™m glad it just isnโ€™t me who lost FB friends and yet many are still playing thru FB! These King โ€œassigned playersโ€ flood my page requesting lives and rarely send any back. Iโ€™m still playing BW2, but once Iโ€™m done thatโ€™s it. Iโ€™ve read a lot of players donโ€™t like BW3. Good Luck!!

• littleoldladywho
    littleoldladywho Posts: 38 Level 2

Prettybubbles the issue is not quite fixed yet. I did receive one life from a friend however when i went to request lives from friends, the game showed only purchasing lives. There is no longer a list of friends to ask for lives. At the bottom os each level start screen there is only an image of myself and no images of friends who rank on the level (even at level one).

• littleoldladywho

Prettybubbles, can you instruct us on how to gain friends on the King app so we can get extra lives from each other.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,203 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi Guys can you send me any screen shots please that way I can get a better understanding ๐Ÿ‘

• littleoldladywho

Since the game updated it has gotten worse. No friends to receive lives from, level map is incorrectly identifying the levels - for example it will show ten free the ghost levels in a row. Still receiving multiple messages that all lives are filled when only one life accumulated. Still cannot request lives from friends only purchase lives. Please work on this.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi guys The problem we have is there is only limited help we can offer with BW2 as there is no dedicated forum for the game

We will try our best to help you, guide you and find out as much information as we can for you but realistically you need to be raising issues with the support centre ๐ŸŒŸ

• woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2

I realize I posted this before, but is there anyway to delete a random king player from a BW2? Iโ€™m getting sick & tired of one specific player who floods my page with requests & never returns lives! I refuse to send them any, but then I canโ€™t receive lives from other players. I would love my FB friends back! HELP PLEASE!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @woosh yes you did already ask this question and the answer is the same I am afraid. The players are chosen at random via king and can not be deleted and you can as you know no longer play via Facebook.

I get your frustration but unfortunately this is how BW2 is played now ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• quianzj77
    quianzj77 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited May 2021

Bubble witch 3

When sending lives, I have 2 FB friends that play this game. It sends them lives I hope...but afterwards it list all my friends (who DO NOT PLAY NOR HAVE APP DOWNLOADED) asking to send lives to all of them. If they don't have app, why is it asking to send them lives? I took screenshots but when I click on the picture icon below, nothing happens?? WTH

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @quianzj77 Welcome

I don't use Facebook but I think it is just that you have youre friends list and it will always show them even though they don't play simple because they are added to your Facebook account.

Let's double check this with @johamilton as she plays via Facebook ๐Ÿ‘

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?