๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Waking up The Tree

2ยป

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,298 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi guys as we are aware the tree is playing us up at the moment and is being worked on as it has been disappearing and then returning.

However this does not mean it's a blip for all players. If your tree does not return after a few days it means the event has been removed as the studio carry out a reshuffle from time to time on all our challenges so that other players get to enjoy them to.

All challenges can disappear at any time even you have had it a long time which can lead you to believe it's a permanent feature which is not the case with any of our challenges

I fully understand the frustration when we loose something. I have had this happen with many features over time and felt disappointed but I know unfortunatly its just how they work and we have wait to see if some new starlistic event comes our way ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• MthrOfPearl
    MthrOfPearl Posts: 8 Level 2

I have not only lost the Sleeping Tree -- about a week now but I also lost the offer for extra lives/plays after completing a game but not winning it. I don't know whether this happened in sync with the missing tree or not but it's frustrating. At this rate -- I'm not sure how long I'll continue playing the BW3 Saga.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,298 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @MthrOfPearl

Unfortunately there is nothing to rectify with challenges being shuffled around.

The studio have recently performed a re shuffle as others have now had various challenges re shuffled to. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• MthrOfPearl
    MthrOfPearl Posts: 8 Level 2

I appreciate your response but that doesn't help. I've played all of the Bubble Witch games and really enjoyed them. I'm frustrated with the current status and not sure I will continue. I've got over 400 connects to the BW3 and am on Level 3398. I'll probably continue playing for a little while longer but but who knows.

• jnjtwo
    jnjtwo Posts: 5 Level 2

Thanks for the explanation on tbis. But to reshuffle to give others a chance just isn't right, if that is the logic then why not reshuffle the deck so we have u unlimited lives?

• jnjtwo
    jnjtwo Posts: 5 Level 2

Thanks for being honest. Iโ€™ll continue to play but will not make any purchases

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?