🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing Adventures

Options
Frolic
Frolic Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello, I have sent so many mails, searched online but couldn't find answer so I created this i.d., hopefully now I will get some answers.

I am playing Bubblewitch 3 Saga for quite some time now and I always had following in my game:

Magic ritual, Treasure hunt, Fairy dash, Conjure game, wake up tree and occasional other adventures too but two weeks ago everything stopped except for fairy dash and conjure game and now I have far less spells(boosters) than I use to have and I am really finding it inconvenient and disheartening and I am unable to play as enthusiastically as I used to so please tell me why is this happening and when will it be rectified? Thankyou so much.

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,712 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Frolic A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Unfortunately there is nothing to rectify as challenges can disappear at any time even you have had them a long time which can lead you to believe it's a permanent feature which is not the case with any of our challenges.

The studio will do a reshuffle from time to time to pass them on to other players who have not yet seen them

I fully understand the frustration when we loose something. I have had this happen with many features over time and felt disappointed but I know unfortunatly its just how they work and we have wait to see if some new starlistic event comes our way 👍🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?