🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Another glitch?

PD987
PD987 Posts: 430 Level 3

Hi all 👋

I'm having 'issues' again, this time it's with this...

Every time it pops up it freezes my game, i then have to close the app, clear cache and restart the game. It's the only way to get it back on. Anyone else getting this?

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @PD987 Yes these promotion pop ups can be a bit of a nuisance sometimes. Sorry to hear your frustration but promotion pop ups are very important. I havnt had any issues raised with what is happening to you as once you close the pop up you should go straight back to game play. If this becomes a know issue they I will raise it. Hopefully yours will correct itself 🌟👍

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 430 Level 3

Hi @PrettyBubbles

It's not the pop up itself that bothers me, i don't mind them. Usually the pop ups are easily closed and you can carry on, but this one is different. Every time it pops up the game actually freezes, you can't close the pop up because it's frozen! Closing the app is the only way to get rid of it.

Could i say 'pop up' any more 😂

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @PD987 🤣 yes I see you love saying pop up.

I dont know why this would happen and as its not a known issue at the moment its not something I can raise with the studio 🌟👍

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Hi @PrettyBubbles, I 've been having issues with my game freezing & glitches for a couple of days. I did a quick uninstallr/reinstall today & lost all of my progress. My game ID is 8362320488. I had 2 colour boosters & 2 bomb boosters. I am on level 3676. I was also unable to sign into the community using my email & password. Hoping you can help. Thanks 🙂

• PrettyBubbles

@MicheleHogg I have responded to this issue in your other discussion 👍🌟

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3

Another freeze. Level 3704. Cost me 4 helpers then the level froze. I pay for the helpers and the game gobbles them up. SAD! The game engineers can do better than this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?