🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

who do I contact to reestablish level: bubble witch saga?

smiley17
smiley17 Posts: 3 Newbie

Morning, this is the 3ed time I have had to start my bubble witch saga 3 level for various reasons after getting to in the 300’s! I have an iPhone 6s. Last time I thought I had backed it up via your web site?? I have an android which can’t be currently connected online where I play offline that is nearly 390s level. Please can you help???? Kim

Best Answer

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @smiley17, thanks for the response. Unless you are changing phone, please try not to do a reinstall. Not only, it might bring you back to level 1, but you can loose all of your boosters that have not been purchased. As far as saving your progress, it should do it automatically.

Again, if your game was saved then all you need to do is play any level then close your game and turn your device off and on.

If this doesn't work please provide details of what level you were and what you were doing to make the levels drop and your game ID, we then may be able to manually restore them for you 👻

Be sure you join in on the fun and could possibly win some gold or boosters. Check out the current contests below my signature 😀

Answers

• johamilton

Hi @smiley17 , firstly I would like to welcome you to the Community. Is Kim your first name?

Regarding your problem with the levels resetting itself. How I am reading this is, you went from an android to an Iphone 6. You thought you had backed it up. yet you lost your levels and you went back to level 1. Correct? I am just trying to make sure I understand this.

Will you please play a level, turn your phone off and then back on and see if it resets itself.

• smiley17
    smiley17 Posts: 3 Newbie

No it’s fine in the early stages. .. it’s when for what ever reason I have had to reinstall it 😔. How can I back it up so it doesn’t revert to the beginning?? Kim Ps thanks for your quick response 😁

• johamilton
    Answer ✓

Hi @smiley17, thanks for the response. Unless you are changing phone, please try not to do a reinstall. Not only, it might bring you back to level 1, but you can loose all of your boosters that have not been purchased. As far as saving your progress, it should do it automatically.

Again, if your game was saved then all you need to do is play any level then close your game and turn your device off and on.

If this doesn't work please provide details of what level you were and what you were doing to make the levels drop and your game ID, we then may be able to manually restore them for you 👻

Be sure you join in on the fun and could possibly win some gold or boosters. Check out the current contests below my signature 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?