πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Help Centre

Answers

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Hi @PrettyBubbles, thanks for your assistance & yes, my game was back to normal this morning minus the boosters. My game freezes often so wondering how to fix this issue without doing an uninsall/re install? Thanks again for your help. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

@MicheleHogg it is better for you to just close your game when this happens and turn your device off and on its safer than uninstalling πŸ‘πŸŒŸ

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @JujuHope76 Thank for your ID and your level leave it with me and I will see what I can do. It wont be untill Monday though so please be patient if it rights itself before then please let me know πŸŒŸπŸ‘

• JujuHope76
    JujuHope76 Posts: 4 Newbie

Ok I will do, thank you for your help πŸ˜‰ xxx

• MicheleHogg

Sounds good & thanks again for your help.πŸ‘

• PrettyBubbles

You are very welcome guys 🌟

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @JujuHope76 you should be restored back to your levelπŸ˜ƒ. If you cant see it yet then please close the game and turn your device off and on 🌟

• JujuHope76
    JujuHope76 Posts: 4 Newbie

Thank you so much for all your help, I'm back to where I was πŸ‘πŸΌ. Very much appreciated πŸ˜‰ xxx

• PrettyBubbles

@JujuHope76 You are welcome

Happy gaming and have a starlistic evening 🌟

• MicheleHogg

Good evening @PrettyBubbles, once again my game is freezing. It started Monday evening & throughout the day on Tuesday. I have powered my device off & on several times & it hasn't helped. I was in second place in the tournament & finished 3rd (which I'm happy to finish in top 3) but the game is freezing with each play which costs an attempt on the level & a lot of time powering my device off & on. I am also losing boosters each time I power on & off. Also, Tricksies is my current bonus play & there is only one player competing with me instead 4-5. This happened the last time that I played Tricksies. Finally, the new Astral League challenges start within a few hours after the previous one ends & there is nothing showing in my game. As you know I am a long time player with my current status is level 3700 & I've not missed a day in 598 days but this freezing issue & the loss of boosters is very frustrating. As the world is getting vaccinated & back to normal unfortunately, due to complicated health issues I can not receive a vaccine & will continue to be isolated at home for the foreseeable future. Playing BW3 is relaxing & keeps my mind active. I hope that you can advise as to how to solve the freezing issues & I know that you are not able to restore the boosters that I have lost. I greatly appreciate all of your help. Thanks. ❀ Once again my game ID is 8362320488

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?