🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lost my powers after saving to Facebook

FS2
FS2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Saved my progress to Facebook before switching phones and it kept my levels but took my powers and most of my lives.

Looked for an answer in the forum and when I clicked on the link it said I did not have permission with a crossed eyes emoji

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,318 Friends Moderator

Hi @FS2 Welcome to our sweet and helpful community.

Forces and items are always stored on the device you use. So that you can take your current game status with a new device, it's good that you've backed it up via Facebook. 

You can also get a King account to save the game progress. 

Here you will find the help center: General - King Community

I recommend you to consume your items and powers on the old device and accumulate new powers on the new device (for example, play "Wake up the Tree" on the new device). Personally, I find that a King account is better synchronized. I recommend that you give you a King account. I read in the form that there are currently problems with Facebook and the game room on Facebook. I don't want you to get these problems. 

• FS2

That didn't answer my question at all. Since I've already switched phones and didn't know to have a king account to after that fact. Also this has happened to other people because I searched for the question before I asked and they recieved responses with link(s) to restore lost during phone switching. But the link(s) say I don't have permission.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,170 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @FS2 Sorry to hear your frustration. Whenever you change device you will always loose your boosters regardless of which platform you play with as they are saved to the device not the game.

However if any of your boosters have been purchased then please select the contact link below as you will be reimbursed immediately.

Please come back to me if you need further help 🌟👍

• FS2

You did answer my question. It doesn't help to know I've lost all of it though. Why don't they let people know this? I'm sure I'll hear oh it's there is small print somewhere in the mass of pages of regarding the game, term and conditions. Guess I'm done with the game.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,170 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @FS2 We would love you to reconsider and remain with us.

As I explained if you have used your money to purchase any boosters you will receive it back. 👍🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?