🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Help Centre

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator

Thanks for the tag @PrettyBubbles and hi @MicheleHogg , hope we can get you straightened out. I do not use FB to sign in. I use my King account for all my games. But, this is what I understand will work to cross over from FB to King

You can do this by going to the King website and Log in using your existing King profile. Then Click on the ‘Settings’ icon

Select ‘Account’

You will then be prompted to confirm your password

Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information Once complete, your progress will then be updated across all King games.

Let us know if this works 😀

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Awesome @johamilton! I will try this & let you know if it works. Just opened my game & Tricksies has disappeared. There was a treasure chest with a line booster & msg that said I no longer have access. All of this is very frustrating! 🤔

• MicheleHogg

@johamilton My husband is a Net OPs engineer. He has spent 2 hrs trying to login on the King community website & under account settings there is No option to change the way that my game progress is saved. It says that my progress is saved because it is linked to FB. We have tried to login using my email address & password & it is rejecting my password. Clicked forgot password & received msg saying that an email will be sent but no email! This is very frustrating!!! Please advise how to change it from syncing on FB to syncing on King community. Also, why is my password not working & why am I not receiving an email to reset it? Thanks

• MicheleHogg

Here is a screen shot of the King.com page on my tablet. As you can see there is no option to login or change settings.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited April 2021

@MicheleHogg, log out of your game (Do Not Delete, just log out) and then sign back in using your King account then ...

Log in using your King account username and password. In the top-right corner, click "Settings" Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync" Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

• DU123
    DU123 Posts: 465 Level 3

@MicheleHogg

The game used to freeze every day for me too, but now what I do is every day when I finish playing I go to the application manager and force close the BBW3 app and clear the cache. The next day when I start playing I don't get any freezing at all. Just remember to always close the app and clear cache every time you stop playing, even if it's multiple times a day.

I hope it works for you too, good luck 👍

• MicheleHogg

Thanks for tip @DU123 I used to have a Force Stop but it disappeared when my device did system upgrades. The only option that I have now is Uninstall. Tried this & lost my progress. I will try clearing the cache & hopefully that will help. Thanks again! Your advise is greatly appreciated. 👍

• MicheleHogg

@johamilton Gotcha! Will try this & see what happens. Just one question...if FB is known to cause issues with game freezing why sync with FB? Thanks again for your help. 👍🥰

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @DU123 I see you followed my tip and now you know how to keep you playing as I said to you I follow that procedure often and it always keeps me going and it also allows any updates to sneak through whilst the app is resting as let's face it we all need a rest including our software.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day👍🌟

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited April 2021

Hi @MicheleHogg I will leave you in @johamilton capable hands to help you switch 👍

In regards to why some still use Facebook some prefer there own friends lists as with king your friends are chosen at random and you can not chat to the them

In regards to tricksies I am awaiting feedback from the studio as it is a know issue and this one always worries me as it usually can only be fixed by an uninstall please don't attempt this until I hear back from them🌟👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?