🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why aren't my stars updating in conjure games?

1twistedlizard
1twistedlizard Posts: 2 Newbie

I've read many answers to the same problem others are having with this game. I have tapped the icon still showing a ! To reset or start off in game; I always turn my phone off that doesn't work either. And once or twice signed out the back into game. This has happened before. Last time it kept my score frozen until the session ended then when the next 1 started? It updated! This time again I'm score stuck. U know it really sux they make us figure it out instead of fix it!

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,780 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @1twistedlizard, so sorry you are having this problem. Since you are on your phone, have you checked to see if your app needs updated. I had an update on mine a couple weeks ago. When I have had problems, just turning my phone off and on did not work. I also had to log out and then log back and that did work for me. I know that is a pain to do, but it did work.

• 1twistedlizard
    1twistedlizard Posts: 2 Newbie

Again I mean REALLY AGAIN Let's try this AGAIN! I have logged in & out EVERYTIME I 🛑 N GO I've checked 4 updates several times also making sure King & FB accts stay linked I've even GONE BK TO WHERE GAME 🛑 AWARDING STARS N PLAYED AT THAT LEVEL TO SEE IF IT WOULD KICK IN""NADA"" So play on laptop chk & full proof same S**T!! Went bkwds fwds middlewards .when does 1 of the KING KINK RMVR FELLAS FINALLY COME ALONG & RELIEVE THIS FREAKIN FRUSTRATION!? It's a real bummer to be chk'g my accumulation in levels to have the SE as if I got thru ea level by the spit on my teeth no stars!?!? still playing with zest cuz I do live the game just not the HANDLE ON HANDLERS THEY LEAVE TO HANDLE THIER JOB

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @1twistedlizard A very warm welcome to our friendly community

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems. I have raised this for you. As soon as I get feedback I will update you.

Your patience is appreciated 👍🌞

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @1twistedlizard

The conjure games have been checked out and there are no issues they are showing as running normally.

I am sorry you are experiencing problems but there is nothing for the studio to fix. 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?