🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

"Wake Up The Tree" side game has been stuck for a while.

Rick1969
Rick1969 Posts: 13 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Support

The "Wake Up The Tree" side game has been stuck for a while. 3 flowers are completed and the 4th hasn't been completed in days. It's not fair to the rest of us who did our part. What can be done about this problem???

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Rick1969, I understand what you are talking about. The same thing has happened to me. There really is nothing that can be done to prevent this. Sometimes players do not follow through and it does cause a delay.

While I have you, I see you are a newbie. Myself and @PrettyBubbles  are your moderators for BWS3.

We are always around to help you with any questions, queries or tips.

We would also like to say a very warm welcome to our friendly community.

A very useful link for you is 👇

All you need to know about playing BW3

Have fun and always check out our live contest links you will find under our signatures 👍🌟

We have a just for fun here for you to join to

• DU123
    DU123 Posts: 485 Level 3

I sometimes only have 2 flowers collected on my team, by myself, but the next day I collect the next 2 as well, completing the game and waking the tree. Two days in total. Yours should work the same way really. A tree shouldn't stay asleep for days, unless maybe there's something wrong with your game.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Rick1969 Welcome

If players dont join a board of flowers or they join but dont complete the tree locks for 24hrs.

Each 24hrs the tree re opens so you should be able to then select more flowers to complete the board.

I have not heard of a player that has not been able to do this.

Can I ask after the time limit has expired are you just checking the board? If so you need to select another flower and play that challenge.

I hope we have helped you to understand this process 👍

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?