🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Answers

• Tammy_Smith_1971
    Tammy_Smith_1971 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Answer ✓

My games working just fine now thank you

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Thanks for letting us know @Tammy_Smith_1971 players feedback is great to here.

Hopefully the rest of you guys should also have the fix.

If its not yet showing try logging out restart your device.

Please let us know 👍⭐

• Heart62
    Heart62 Posts: 25 Level 2

Mine has not been working either for the last two weeks. I have done the cookie thing, tried other browsers, rebooted my computer, tried playing on a different pc and still it wont work. I click the play button and it just sits there. i can see the fairies flying around and making noise and the play buttong just throbs. What is going on?????

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Heart62 Welcome 🙋‍♀️

We are aware of this issue and are currently rolling out a fix.

Can I please ask for your patience whilst this is completed 👍⭐

1029642812 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello there,

I've been playing on FB, Chrome, Windows 7 PC and my user ID is 1029642812. For a couple of days I have not been able to play, every time the game loads, the Play button appears, but I cannot click it or anything on the screen at all. I have already tried the initial troubleshooting provided by the Support team, all permissions in FB are ok and there is nothing to update. Could you please kindly advise for a solution? Thank you in advance!

• SURTADA
    SURTADA Posts: 1 Newbie
  • atzehnder
    atzehnder Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

My game is also not working. When I click on my current level that I would like to play, the owl comes up with the play button, but when I click play the screen reverts to the map and nothing happens after that (the game doesn't open).

I play on a PC laptop using Chrome. My Chrome settings are up-to-date.

Thanks for any help on this!

• jdaury
    jdaury Posts: 0 Newbie

since yesterday, when I click the play button, nothing happens, the game will not start. This happens on my desktop as well as my laptop. Before yesterday, the game worked fine.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @jdaury , sorry you are having a problem. We are aware of this issue and are currently rolling out a fix.

Can have patience and hopefully it will get fixed promptly.

Myself and @PrettyBubbles are your moderators for BWS3.

We are always around to help you with any questions, queries or tips.

We would also like to say a very warm welcome to our friendly community.

A very useful link for you is 👇

All you need to know about playing BW3

Have fun and always check out our live contest links you will find under our signatures 👍🌟

• PrettyBubbles
    edited May 2021

Hi @jdaury

This is the under investigation discussion regarding this issue and is where feedback will be posted so don't miss out on any information we receive from the studio 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?