๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I cannot claim the Tricksies Reward

167891012ยป

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @1191970815 Welcome

Sorry to hear that but unfortunately tricksies does occasionally get a bug but will tend to write itself the next time it appears but my advice above usually is the only way ensure that the bug clears ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• rjgoniea
    rjgoniea Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello, I think Trixie's party is misbehaving again. It just plain disappeared from the game this afternoon before it was scheduled to end without even handing out the rewards my team had earned. We were just under a hundred treats to go to open the 5th chest when it went away.

I'm playing on the PC version if that matters.

Thank you for your time.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @rjgoniea A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Yes there is a current issue with tricksies it also happens to me usually on day 3.

I have raised this with the studio and am awaiting feedback ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘

How about you join our contests to be within a chance to win gold or boosters you can always find the links below our signatures ๐Ÿ‘

• Birre_De_Vos
    Birre_De_Vos Posts: 5 Level 2

I too haven't gotten the award with 2 day left. It just disappeared. Also the challenge for the highest rank went missing and I was number one :(

My ID is 1003167602

I can't delete the game cause I have a few rewards from the book I purchased...

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Birre_De_Vos I have raised the issue.

This one always worries me as in the past once tricksies decides to play us up usually only an uninstall fixes this particular challenge.

Please don't attempt this until I get feedback ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles

Hi guys to update you the studio are aware of the tricksies problems and they will be working to hopefully get a fix for the next time we get the event. So let's keep our fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™

• daisiescan_
    daisiescan_ Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑

Thanks for linking me up with this thread. My trickers left the game before it was finished and we were working on the gold box.

this is the 2nd trickers event that has had issues.

my game id is - 1009752278

thanks

• pamiwami
    pamiwami Posts: 18 Level 2

Unable to collect "Tricksies rewards". When the event was finished, there was no "claim button" to push to claim. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @pamiwami Welcome

The tricksies is one of our challenges that is unfortunately very temprementel.

Hopefully it will behave the next time it appears ๐Ÿ™.

If not please come back to us โญ๐Ÿ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?