🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,295 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hi @Runzwsizzorz Welcome

This is a know issue.

All updates will be posted here 👍⭐

• Tom999
    Tom999 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello everybody,

Since last night I have had the problem that the game no longer starts on my iPhone. The splash screen opens briefly, then nothing more happens.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

It starts once, then it doesn't work anymore.

I had a large number of boosters (screenshot available), they all seem to be gone.

What else can I do ?

Are the boosters saved in the linked King Account and will I get them back?

Thank you in advance

• PrettyBubbles
    edited May 2021

Hi @Tom999 Welcome

This is the under investigation discussion regarding this issue and is where feedback will be posted so don't miss out on any information we receive from the studio 👍⭐

• Tom999
    Tom999 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello everybody,

Since last night I have had the problem that the game no longer starts on my iPhone. The splash screen opens briefly, then nothing more happens.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

It starts once, then it doesn't work anymore.

I had a large number of boosters (screenshot available), they all seem to be gone.

What else can I do ?

Are the boosters saved in the linked King Account and will I get them back?

Thank you in advance

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,159 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Tom999, the reason you lost your boosters is because you unstilled the game. Please try not to do that. The only thing that will be saved (as long as your game was saved) is something that your purchased.

As you read above from @PrettyBubbles, they are working on this. Hopefully all of this will get straightened out soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is being worked on.

• Runzwsizzorz
    Runzwsizzorz Posts: 5 Level 2
  • Vmpyrchik
    Vmpyrchik Posts: 2 Newbie

Game no longer opens after latest update on iOS. Immediately crashes after showing orange ‘King’ screen. Wrote support and got a message back that amounted to “Turn your phone on and off again. Uninstall and reinstall game. Check to ensure you have enough space on your phone.”. Did all of the above & have more than 194 gig available on my phone. Still nothing. I’m now going to lose over 270 days progress on the daily check in.

PLEASE check into this issue. I’m sure that others are having this issue with the update.

• PrettyBubbles
    edited May 2021

Hi @Vmpyrchik Welcome

This is the under investigation discussion regarding this issue and is where feedback will be posted so don't miss out on any information we receive from the studio 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Runzwsizzorz Sorry if I didn't explain properly.

When I said all updates will be posted here it will be updates from our studio on there progress in sorting out this problem 👍⭐

• Vmpyrchik
    Vmpyrchik Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2021

I was asked to repost this here as I am also having problems with the mobile game since the latest update…

Game no longer opens after latest update version 7.6.35 on iOS. Immediately crashes after showing orange ‘King’ screen. Wrote support and got a message back that amounted to “Turn your phone on and off again. Uninstall and reinstall game saving progress. Check to ensure you have enough space on your phone.”. Did all of the above & have more than 194 gig available on my phone, so there’s plenty of space. Still nothing. I’m now going to lose over 270 days progress on the daily check in; I’ve also bought packs that I’m probably going to lose because of this issue.

PLEASE check into this issue. I’m sure that others are having this issue with the update.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?