πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator
  • PrettyBubbles

Hi guys if any of you use Google chrome can you disable it for a minute or so and then enable it again.

I have found that some updates from Google chrome cause me issues then once I follow that procedure it clears them.

Give it a go and please let me know how you get on β­πŸ‘

• PrettyBubbles

@Heather-4 Ok thanks for your feedback πŸ‘β­

• Jade72CRM
    Jade72CRM Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi,

for weeks now I load the game, but when I click onto start nothing happens. Like, NOTHING at all.

The same problem occurs with Bubble Witch Saga 2. Now, I have been playing these games for years, can ANYONE help out please solve the issue??

On PC, Windows 10 Pro.

thanks!

• Jade72CRM

Hi,

In same situation with both BW2 and BW3 - since weeks. Cleared cache etc, done all advised... nothing! :(

playing on PC, Window 10 Pro

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Jade72CRM Welcome

Thank you for including your self in this thread

I am hoping to have some feedback next week for everyone β­πŸ‘

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,110 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Jade72CRM, so sorry you cannot play. We are aware of the problems with both games. If you will please joinΒ HEREΒ for BWS2 issues andΒ HEREΒ for BWS3. You will receive any updates regarding a fix in these areas. Thank you for your patience. πŸ‘»

• Jade72CRM

Unable to play on PC, running on Windows 10 Pro. Since weeks. Done all recommended, still it won't load the game when I click "start" - nothing loads.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi guysπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I am back. After a long and extensive investigations we can not duplicate this issue. In instances like this the only option for a fix is to perform the uninstall process.

Wait dont worry you will not loose out we will manually restore your levels and send generous rewards to your game as our way of saying thank you for your patience πŸ™and sorry you have had to experience this issue. Here is what to do

First take a screen shot of your current level and post it here along with your game ID. Then uninstall your game.

Upon reinstall please use a none Facebook vehicle and install via windows 10 or via king on a mobile device.

Once you have done this please play 1 level then close the game and turn your device off and on your levels should restore if not let us know by following the screenshot plus ID process.

For those whose levels do restore we only need your ID to send you your rewards.

Once again we are very sorry and we are looking forward to getting you back to enjoying your game and I am sure our surprise generous rewards will make you happy bunnies πŸ‡πŸ˜€πŸ₯³

I look forward to hearing from you all ⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?