๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Bubble Witch 2 - Dragons - (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,170 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi guys if any of you use Google chrome can you disable it for a minute or so and then enable it again.

I have found that some updates from Google chrome cause me issues then once I follow that procedure it clears them.

Give it a go and please let me know how you get on โญ๐Ÿ‘

• Jade72CRM
    Jade72CRM Posts: 11 Level 2

Unable to play on PC, running on Windows 10 Pro. Since weeks. Done all recommended, still it won't load the game when I click "start" - fairies fluttering around but it won't load.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,103 Bubble Witch Moderator

Thanks @Jade72CRM for the additional information. All updates will be noted here. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• PrettyBubbles

Hi guys๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ I am back. After a long and extensive investigations we can not duplicate this issue. In instances like this the only option for a fix is to perform the uninstall process.

Wait dont worry you will not loose out we will manually restore your levels and send generous rewards to your game as our way of saying thank you for your patience ๐Ÿ™and sorry you have had to experience this issue. Here is what to do

First take a screen shot of your current level and post it here along with your game ID. Then uninstall your game.

Upon reinstall please use a none Facebook vehicle and install via king on a mobile device only.

Once you have done this please play 1 level then close the game and turn your device off and on your levels should restore if not let us know by following the screenshot plus ID process.

For those whose levels do restore we only need your ID to send you your rewards.

Once again we are very sorry and we are looking forward to getting you back to enjoying your game and I am sure our surprise generous rewards will make you happy bunnies ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅณ

I look forward to hearing from you all

• Lisa_Saunders
    Lisa_Saunders Posts: 24 Level 2

I only play on facebook but I tried to open the game on the King website and it did the same exact thing. I've been playing this games for YEARS. I miss it already. Please help me fix it.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Lisa_Saunders King stopped supporting the Facebook platform for BW2 a long time ago so once you reach a certain stage you will not receive updates and will experience a lot of problems that we cannot fix.

You need to first uninstall the game from Facebook then reinstall on a mobile device only ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Lisa_Saunders
    edited June 2021

UGH!! That sucks!! But it does the exact same thing on King.com. It won't load and I can't even check to see which level I'm on now.

I can't get BW3 to play on facebook either. It loads, then let's me click "PLAY" but it won't play once I get to the map.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi Guys ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Let me explain again what we need you to do

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game on a mobile device only non Facebook

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

We are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can say sorry.

If you play BW3 also then please go HERE to post any BW3 loading/freezing issue for advice on what to do ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Lisa_Saunders

No thank you. I don't want to play "on my mobile device", I want to play on my desktop. BUT King.com has the same EXACT loading issue that fb has for BW2, so it's not a fb issue, it's a King's issue.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,103 Bubble Witch Moderator

I am sorry @Lisa_Saunders, playing on your phone is the only way to play BWS2. Wish it could be different, but it is not.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!