🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

problem with BW3

Options

I have been getting answers from you about this on email but I do not understand. Why cannot your prople who write these programs go in and fix the problem at 75 I love this game I do not know game play it is alredy there just fix the problem

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @minicrashyahoocom19

Sorry to hear that you have been receiving unhelpful emails

please follow these instructions I posted in the main thread then please head HERE to continue posting

For any players who still cannot play there game I will explain again what we reccomend you to do.

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game on windows 10 or mobile non Facebook

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

We are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can say sorry.

Please only use this thread to inform us once you have done this procedure as other comments are taking this thread off topic

It is our job to try to get playing your much loved game again and that is what this discussion has been set up for.

So please only comment here if you have decided to follow our advice 👍

• minicrashyahoocom19
    minicrashyahoocom19 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I do not have windows 10 I just want to cry and what is a thread

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@minicrashyahoocom19

A thread is the discussion that is ongoing regarding issues.

I have now given you the highlighted link to select 3 times in your multiple discussions as that is where this issue is being monitored.

I am aware you don't have windows 10 and I already left you the information for ways to download through chrome in another of your conversations.

Please refrain from opening new discussions and please comment in the link I have given you as in my above post.

We will help you as much as we can but whilst you keep moving from discussion to discussion it makes it difficult

I will now close this thread and hope to see you in the main discussion

• minicrashyahoocom19
    minicrashyahoocom19 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have done everything you have asked of me to play this on my laptop Google chrome I have played this since it has started I know you can fix this even good play did not help

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@minicrashyahoocom19 I have asked you in your other discussions to please stop opening new discussions with this same issue and to go here 👇

Issue under investigation thread

This is where we are dealing with your problem along with other players who are experiencing the same 👍

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?