🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @christine06

Great once you have done the re install via Microsoft and not Facebook please go back and let me know in the link I gave you and also please leave your above information there as this is the main monitored thread 👍⭐

• christine06
    christine06 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi, I have reinstalled Bubble witch via microsoft but I don't like it.
    I've lost all my special bubbles and you can't change your bubble either, which you could on facebook. 
    Unfortunately :(

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @christine06

Ok please don't worry as promised we will manually restore your levels and send you some surprise awards to your game.

Please be patient as this will be tommorow ⭐👍

• Heart62
    Heart62 Posts: 25 Level 2

For those of us not tech savvy. Please could you give us steps on what to do to reinstall our game. I have a pc, not a cell phone, not a laptop but a regular pc. It does not have windows 10. I play my game on FB. What do I do and where do I go to uninstall /reinstall my game? And I do not have any damn idea what level I am at just that I have been playing this game for years.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Heart62 I have left instructions previously which I will copy and paste for you here.

But you are different as you say you dont use windows 10 on your pc. Can you tell me what browser you do use and do you have a app such as Microsoft store or equivalent where you can download your stuff such as where you downloaded Facebook.

Also can you not download windows 10 and then download BW3 as this is currently the best way to play.

You will then be able to follow the steps that I have re posted here for you 👍

For any players who still cannot play there game I will explain again what we reccomend you to do.

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game on windows 10 or mobile non Facebook

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

We are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can say sorry.

Please only use this thread to inform us once you have done this procedure as other comments are taking this thread off topic

It is our job to try to get playing your much loved game again and that is what this discussion has been set up for.

• Heart62

Hi. I have chrome and I didnt dl FB i just typed in facebook.com and that was it. No dl....unless I'm missing something here lol. Windows 10 is not a free download so I wont pay for it.I guess i just wont be playing the game anymore. Thank you

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Heart62 Let me ask our @johamilton if she has any suggestions for you as she understands how to work a PC much better than I do ⭐👍

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Heart62, can you please tell me what windows you are using. Probably 8 ?

• Heart62
  • johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Heart62, I have windows 10 on my laptop, so I have not tried doing this. But, to my understanding, it is still available for upgrade to Windows 10 for free.

Here's how to get Windows 10 for free, if you're currently running a licensed and activated copy of Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 Home or Pro: 

1. Go to the Download Windows 10 website

2. Under Create Windows 10 installation media, click Download tool now and Run

3. Choose Upgrade this PC now, assuming this is the only PC you're upgrading. (If you're upgrading a different machine, choose Create installation media for another PC, and save the installation files.)

4. Follow the prompts. 

5. When the upgrade is complete, go to Settings Update & Security > Activation, and you should see a digital license for Windows 10. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?