🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

👻 BWS Players - Tell us About Yourself and win a Badge 👻

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator

Hello @johamilton and @PrettyBubbles, a really nice thread to get to know all bubble lovers better.

My name is Ina and I live in Berlin, Germany. I am still working for 2 years and can then retire. I have an adult daughter who is herself the mother of a girl, my granddaughter. I have been married for almost 40 years.

In my spare time I like to play. I also love to go on holiday in my country or another. Most of the time I go on holiday only with my husband. Sometimes also together with the young family at the sea / by the sea. Last year, a lot of things had to be cancelled because of the pandemic. I hope it gets better this year.

I play a lot of King games and have to allocate my time a lot. BW3 is a must for me every day. But also in the other games I am active for the daily quests. 

I am glad to have come here to the community and have met so many people here. Some I could help with advice and with others I could find myself to a team where we help each other in the game.

Thanks for the pretty badge, I love Mr. Ghost.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

@PrettyBubbles & @johamilton & @QueenB

I am basically grateful to @QueenB that I belong to this family. It was a coincidence. I entered a competition for fun and hadn't played BW3 and I was a gold bullion winner and I laughed at it. So I downloaded this game and haven't regretted it. It's a nice game. I can only play this game on the PC play and that's why I don't play it enough. But when I feel like it again, I play it again for hours. 💞

👻 I promise it!!! 🙌

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim!

My name is Karla and I am a proud Candy Crusher as well as a Farm Hero and Bubble Witch.

I love to draw, cook, write Candy Friends stories and anime fanfiction, making designs on my computer, and spending time with my family. I love to travel anywhere, whether it’s from out of town or state, or maybe even country! I’ve never been outside of the U.S., but will be next year 😃

Three years ago, I have found Bubble Witch 3 on my PC along with Candy Crush Soda. I decided to start playing Candy Crush Soda, because obviously I love Candy Crush. When I first started Bubble Witch 3, I didn’t really play that much because I wanted to focus more on Candy Crush Soda. But after finding out about this community full of magic, I decided to keep playing and win prizes for Bubble Witch 3.

I’m really glad I met everyone here and hope to meet some new players to get along 😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @PrettyBubbles , @johamilton .

Very nice topic and cool idea.

My name is Muhammad Aijaz Iqbal. I live in Lahore (pakistan). I am a business man and deals in building materials although i have a major degree in banking and finance but i loved to have my own business.

I love swimming and cricket. I love poetry music and movies. I am playing bw3 for around few months before and just now around 300 levels.....

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead..🌼🌼

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    edited June 2021

I have played BWS3 for many years. I'm at level 3956

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

I think when it comes to me my mother always said it best Here is her description of me.

And this is my cat.

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
    edited July 2021

I am thankful to be part of the Bubble Which 3 Saga team. As for me I think my mother said it best.

This Is my cat isn't he beautiful.

I am so sorry that this was difficult I didn't mean to do it.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited June 2021

@PrettyBubbles @johamilton

Hello everyone. My nickname is Siti Payung. Please just call me Siti. I am a working mother as a teacher. I love teaching and playing games. I am from Malaysia. And I love Durian!

Byee

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    edited June 2021

Well hi guys.. im Grey.. i live in both the UK and Kenya. I have 7 bros,3 cats.. and i love to play Assassin's creed and NFS sometimes. Other times i am just being my normal weird self out there doing alot of math and statistics as a job and teaching little kids how to dance on a normal weekend.

I started playing BBW3 last year and now i am almost at level 400. I dont play as much as before though but this one is a pretty good game. Nice to meet y'all❤

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?