๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ‘ป BWS Players - Tell us About Yourself and win a Badge ๐Ÿ‘ป

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator

Hello Bubble Witches! Like many of you, I began playing BW3 when I entered a contest last year. I still have a lot to learn about all of the spells and activities in the game because I don't play every day. I play several King games in my spare time, which is alot!

I live in Texas primarily but spend every summer in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. I am the mother of 5 with 8 grandchildren -- all of them will be visiting in Colorado this summer. I won my avatar in a Farm Heroes Saga contest, and you can figure out how I chose my screen name.

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4

Playing BWS3 for a couple of years now.. my husband and I compete with each other..seeing that I'm from SC I enjoy this game

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello everyone! My name is Pete. Just like Jo @johamilton I also really worked hard to come up with my profile name ๐Ÿคฃ I live in Seattle, WA. I played BW3 awhile ago and haven't play much cus I am hooked on CCSS (for now)

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @johamilton and @PrettyBubbles

Many know me as the Pyramid Solitaire GM but I also love Bubble Witch and Candy Crush games. I have to limit my time since I do so much on the internet and at home. Iโ€™m married to a wonderful man for 30 years and I have 1 son whoโ€™s birthday is coming up July 16. He will be 25 years old. I live in St Petersburg Florida and have 5 inside cats and I take care of a colony of TNRd stray cats outside. As you can tell I love cats. Lol. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

Hopefully Iโ€™ll get more time to play. That would be nice. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for tagging me @PrettyBubbles ๐Ÿ’•

Teresa ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฆ‹

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

My name is Isa, I am from Spain, I live in Barcelona. Mother of two daughters and one son, grandmother of two granddaughters. Lover of mother Earth and its inhabitants. I played BWS years ago on my computer, then I did not play for a long time, I played BWS again when I discovered this wonderful Community. Since January I barely have time to play, I am looking forward to retaking my games ๐Ÿ˜…

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hello fello Texan. Nice to see one! I live a little North of Dallas ๐Ÿ˜€ Also I lived in Colorado when I was young. My sister was born there.

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4

Hello everyone....

My name is Irfan (IFFU). I'm 18 year's old.

I'm from India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ. And I am a proud ๐Ÿ’–Candy Crusher as well as.... Farm Hero๐Ÿ’ ,Bubble Witch and blossoms ๐ŸŒป blast saga.

Iย play a lot of King games and have to allocate my time a lot. BW3 is a must for me twice a week. But also in the other games I am active for the daily quests.ย 

I am glad to have come here to the community and have met so many people here.....

Thanks for the tag@Diamond Lim

@johamilton Thanks and have a lovely ๐Ÿ’–time ahead๐Ÿ‘

• malikaleena
    malikaleena Posts: 502 Level 3

Hi, my real name is Alina Malik .I live in Lahore[Pakistan]. I love playing bubble witch 3 saga.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator

I am so happy to meet all of you! So glad you all are a part of our Bubble Witch family! ๐Ÿ˜€

Come on in everyone, lets get to know each other ๐Ÿ‘ป

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,829 Level 5

@johamilton and @PrettyBubbles . Hi everyone! I have been playing bubble witch since bubble witch 1 was released. I started playing candy crush back in 2012 when it came out. I love puzzles and was always playing Tetris. Candy crush was a similar concept and I got hooked right away. I play almost every king game.

I will soon be married 40 years. I have 5 children but only 1 daughter. My 7th grand child was born about a week and a half ago. I live in Pennsylvania. I run an in home day care for 38 years now. My youngest child is in Cyber school and his education is partly my responsibility. I absolutely hate math.

I landed in this community purely by accident but I absolutely love it here! I have made so many new friends and that is the best part about the community. I love helping players, especially the newbies.

Those here who know me well know that I have a wacky twisted sense of humor and that not much offends me.

Thanks for creating an interesting thread. I love hearing about every ones lives and interests.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?