🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

👻 BWS Players - Tell us About Yourself and win a Badge 👻

Comments

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
    edited July 2021

My 2 favorite games are Bubble witch 3 saga and diamond diaries I also play farm heroes as for Summoning me up they're 2 things That Do it Best. And thanks for the Tag. Jo Jo 75

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,992 Candy Moderator

Thank you @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton

Hi everyone. My name is Kiara, I come from Jakarta, Indonesia, but now I'm in Egypt for 10 years. I like food and drinks made of chocolate, my hobbies are writing and traveling. I like to visit mountains and beaches.

First time getting to know Bubble Witch when buying a phone and seeing something unique about this game have to break colorful balls , And now it's Bubble Witch Saga 3 , But my level is still under one hundred.

Thank you and have a BubblificDay

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,236 Crushing Legend

I'm from Germany and mostly play saga, soda and friends. occasionally the other king games.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,064 Pro Player 👑

Hi

I am from Australia.

I try to get to the beach as often as possible more for the coffee than the surf 🏄🏻‍♀️ , love listening to all types of music 🎵.

I have two adult kids a pigeon pair as say.

I started playing BW3 a few years ago . Still around the 300 level mark.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

My names Freddy and i am from Birmingham ,UK. Player of all king games bar the new COTR as this one doe not interest me. have been crushing candies form 2012 when CCs was originally released

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

So nice to meet you all and get to know more about you 😀

Cant wait to meet more of our players and here there story ⭐

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    edited July 2021

Hi all-

I'm Dave, though I use Lemurtek a lot online... I live in Nebraska, USA, in a small town in the middle of nowhere. I live in a small house, with a few cats, one of whom just had three monsters, er, I mean kittens. I spend my time either in the garden ( growing Tomatoes, Zucchini, peppers, onions and green beans) taking care of the cats, cooking, making stuff (usually out of wood) making custom "Frankenputers" out of old computer parts, making digital "art" (not sure I qualify as artist, but I try) and playing various games.

I've been playing Bubble Witch 3 for about 22,000 years now... Or maybe not quite that long, I'd have to check the math. 😗I just beat Level 65. Wait, no, that was for a contest! Or maybe I slipped into another dimension... I'm actually on level 3457. So far my highest score is 3,4795,10 on Level 3209. Which was educational, but probably won't be doing that again. Or maybe I will. I never know what I'll be doing from one day to the next. I wonder if it's possible to get a ten million point score on BW3? In case you haven't noticed, my humor is of the type type that makes people groan. A Lot. I also write long meandering essays in response to simple requests like "Tell us about yourself." 😁

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

Hi, I'm Rebecca and I'm from Slovenia 🇸🇮. I started playing CCS in 2012 and I instantly fell in love with the game and been playing it since. I only started playing Bubble witch saga 3 when I joined the Community but was convinced by insanely good graphics 😍.

I love nature so I spend most of my time finding new paths in the forest, climbing mountains and spoiling my indoor cat 🐱.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

I'm Kelly and I’m from Norway but I live in sunny Barcelona 🌞🏖️ 

I love traveling, and the Philippines is one of my favorite places to visit so looking forward to being able to travel in 2022.

Oh, and I am a huge fan of free food 🤤  If you need me somewhere, just offer me food and I'm there 😆

As you know, I play almost all King games as it is my job but, Stella and the gang, has always been a magical game and I love seeing how your passion do the game is bringing you all closer 🥰

Thank you for sharing a bit of yourself and being part of the family!

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

My nickname came from my initials - CAS - so Cass or Cassie. The D comes from my married name. My real name is Christine! I'm originally from quite close to Birmingham where Freddy comes from.

I love travelling and lived in France for several years. A few years ago, we drove from the East Coast of the USA to the West and back again. It was a wonderful experience travelling through so m any different States My other favourite holiday destinations are Sri Lanka and Israel.

I started playing BWS3 almost a year ago, followed by other King games. I'm now almost at level 1900 and hope I shall reach 2000 soon.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?