๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ‘ป BWS Players - Tell us About Yourself and win a Badge ๐Ÿ‘ป

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi guys ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Thank you all for joining.

We need to just clear something up although @johamilton and I love getting to know all of you in this instance this discussion is exclusive to BW3 players only

Unfortunately there was a tagging era that incorrectly notified those not on the BW3 tagging list which means some have incorrectly received the BW3 family badge and sadly we will have to remove it ๐Ÿ˜”

@johamilton will join later or tommorow and tag those effected

Sorry guys ๐Ÿ’“

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Hello @johamilton and Dear @PrettyBubbles .

Little bit about me ๐Ÿ‘‡

I'm Rajdeep Tripathi.

I'm From India.

I'm playing BWS3 Since last year. I'm not so high level ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2021

@johamilton this is a lovely discussion. I play BW3, Jelly, PRS, PSS, FHS, CCS, CCFS and CCSS but I only subscribed to the Hub and Saga tagging list. In that case, may I still participate even though I didn't subscribe to the tag list... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,159 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited July 2021

Hi @wykoon , this is only for the BWS tagging list. So sorry that you received a HUB tag. That list was not supposed to be added.

To all the people that is not a part of the BWS tagging list ,but yet received a badge, the badge has been removed. I hope you understand.

To all the members that are a part of the tagging list, please come in and introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself and what level you are currently on. Myself and @PrettyBubbles want to get to know you better and hopefully get you to start being more active in out group. We Want YOU to be a part of our BWS family. Don't be shy......Come on in. We are waiting for you ๐Ÿ˜

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

@johamilton @PrettyBubbles thanks for the tag I also thought for a long time before deciding on a tag nameโ€ฆ.my name is Sharon ๐Ÿ˜‚ I live in Northampton UK. I was born many many years ago ๐Ÿ˜‚ I originally started playing BubbleWitch years ago which I was never any good at then BubbleWitch2 which I loved but when BubbleWitch3 came out it soon became my favourite of the 3. I am on level 1507 which doesnโ€™t seem very high but I do play a lot of other King games so thatโ€™s my excuse. I love all things to do with nature and since lockdown began last year spend most of my time on gentle strolls in the countryside taking photographs of anything I see. I follow the local Swan family they have 4 cygnets and I check on them daily when I can.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hi @johamilton l and @PrettyBubbles

I think there are some bugs here. From the beginning of this thread, it can be read repeatedly that this badge is only for BW3 players. However in this last comment there is a twist and it is said only for the wb3 tagging list. You make the rules, but you can't change them at will. I understand that there was an error in the labels, it is fair that the badge is removed from those who do not play this game, but the error I am referring to is that it is also withdrawing players, for example @Spinnifix , @headoperations , me and maybe some more. In my case, I am also on the wb3 tagging list. I subscribed long ago, Please return the Badge to the players and consider what is fair.

Thank you very much

(I am using a translator, I hope everything is understood and sorry if I say the wrong thing)

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,159 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @hechicerilla , thank you for your response and yes I do understand. You are very good at translating...I am not, so I do appreciate it. I have not changed anything as it has always said "ย We have so many members in our BWS tagging list and would like to get to know you better!

@PrettyBubbles and I were trying to get everyone on the tagging list to come in and be a part of the BWS family. We have so many people on our tagging list and not many are involved. So this was a special project for bringing in more members that have subscribed, yet are not active. I did check to see if you and @Spinnnifix was on the tagging list and you were not. You can check the tagging list that Kim posted and neither one of you are on it. Peggy did contact me about something else that was related, and I did say after checking the tagging list I agree on the what she was saying, but also saw the neither her (Peggy) or you (hechicerilla) was also not on the tagging list. So this is how it all happened.

Again, this was strictly for the members that was on the tagging list, to hopefully, bring in more players in the BWS group. Hope you understand. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ป

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Hi everyone! My real name is Aloha Marie but i am not from Hawaii ๐Ÿ˜œ. I used to play Bubble Witch Saga2 but i was not able to save my game. I didn't join the King Comment before. I played a lot of King games then but i didn't save them. I have no FB account. I don't need one..๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŸ

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Thanks for understanding and answering. I mean that mistake. I subscribed to the tagging list, a long time ago. I've been looking for the message where I did it since yesterday, but I can't remember the specific date and I can't see it. I assure you that I subscribed, therefore if I do not appear in the list, it is a mistake ๐Ÿ˜”

,The other aspect is that from the beginning it has been said "for BW3 players", you can check the post, it was there before you edited the first post. Keep popping up here ๐Ÿ‘‡

• christithelion
    christithelion Posts: 9 Level 2

I am a southern lady of the coast of Ga/Fla i have 2 adult children enjoy being near the sea,camping, bumper cars cause i cant drive it like that on the highway...lol i enjoy art even though i cant create it..i like to play the king games,witch saga 3 & candy crush are my favorites!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?