🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Hats

Options
DarleneN
DarleneN Posts: 4 Newbie

I seem to be having trouble with getting my hats. It will give me hat #1, then hat #1 again, when it should be hat #2. Any suggestions, the help center refers me to the community.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,573 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @DarleneN Welcome

There is no tips with the hat as we just have to wait. I can explain it for you though.

Once you have hat 1 you will see the energy bar at the right of your screen this energy runs out as you play this applies to each hat you receive if you are not lucky enough to be offered hat 2 before it runs out then you keep going back to hat 1 the same applies if you get hat 2 as hat 3 is usually very high up and you may not reach it so it's very difficult to get.

It's a frustrating battle at times and I feel it myself yet I would hate to see it go as it's a great spell.👍⭐

• DarleneN
    DarleneN Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for explaining.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,573 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@DarleneN it's my pleasure

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?