🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED 👻 👻 BWS3 Tagging Family Badge 👻 👻

Comments

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Hey all-

A long times ago, in a small lost dimension, a tribes of lemurs existed peacefully on their jungle planet. One of those Lemurs was different than the rest, he made and used tools. The other Lemurs thought this was Peculiar, since their planet had no predators, and food was abundant and easily obtained., but even though he was misunderstood and didn't fit in, The Lemur Who Does Technology (as he became known) lived a happy life making and using weird stuff, being Peculiar.

One day, a strange object floated down and landed in the village. It was shaped like a flat stone, but huge, with flashing lights and unnatural noises. At first nobody knew what to do, They took turns leaping forward, patting or whacking the large stone, but to no avail. Finally, someone had a great idea: "let's call the Lemur who Does Technology!"

So they did, and The Lemur Who Does Technology stared at the strange object, and thought"This situation calls for a tool!" So he brought out his favorite tool, which he called a Stick, and banged Three times on the Enormous Stone. BANG! BONG! BOING! It did not sound like a stone, but when the echoing sounds died down, and magic semi transparent creature appeared, and spoke to them.

"Please State your User Name to enter..."

"I am The Lemur Who Does Technology!" Shouted The Lemur Who Does Technology.

"That user name is too long"... access denied"

"OK... I am The Technology Lemur!"

"That user name is too long"... access denied"

"Hmm," thought Lemur, must be shorter. Then The Lemur Who Does Technology had an Idea.

" I am Lemurtek!"

At this time the creature said, "User Name accepted, access granted..."

So Lemurtek stepped into the door that opened in the humongous stone and... well, that's a story for another time!

BTW, I'm playing Level 3553 in Bubble Witch 3 Saga.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,613 Candy Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @johamilton

Hi everyone. My name is Kiara, I come from Jakarta, Indonesia, but now I'm in Egypt for 10 years. I like food and drinks made of chocolate, my hobbies are writing and traveling. I like to visit mountains and beaches.

First time getting to know Bubble Witch when buying a phone and seeing something unique about this game have to break colorful balls , And now it's Bubble Witch Saga 3 , But my level is still under one hundred.

Thank you and have a BubblificDay

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Yes, I am an active player.

I hope to continue to be on your tagging list.

Once again I tell you that I am Isa, I live in Spain. You already know the rest 🤣🤣

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Hi @johamilton and @PrettyBubbles. I am an active player and currently around level 1890, so I definitely want to remain on your tagging list.

As mentioned in the earlier thread, my username and nickname come from my initials CAS, so Cass or Cassie, and the D from my married name. My name is actually Christine and I much prefer it! I'm from the UK, but have lived in France.

I came across BWS3 around this time last year when my husband was dangerously ill in hospital and I needed something to take my mind off events. My nephew mentioned that my late sister had played BWS and it had sustained her through some very tough times.

I installed it, reached around level 70 when I got stuck and uninstalled it. I reinstalled it a few weeks later and am still playing. It took me a long time to join the community, but I'm so glad I did.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @johamilton And @PrettyBubbles .

Very nice badge and yes i am still active and clearing levels very quickly. Hopefully i will reach around 2000 level very soon....

So i am active and please keep me informed through your tagging list.😇

Thanks.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,988 Friends Moderator

@johamilton @PrettyBubbles there seems to be a continuation of the Bubbles family history.

Maybe I'll repeat some things, but here's my story.

My name is Ina and I've been on the BW3 tagging list for a long time. I have been married for almost 40 years and have a daughter. My daughter is herself the mother of a daughter who celebrated her 4th birthday yesterday. I live in Berlin, a large city of millions in Germany. When I retire in 19 months, I will leave Berlin and move to a small town.

I don't want to have a hectic, noisy and, for the most part, anonymous life in a big city in retirement. Rather, peace, serenity, a lot of greenery and people in my environment who I know and who know me. 

My community name was created by my granddaughter. DieOmi = The Granny. But since the word was so short, my granddaughter added another syllable and so DieOmimi was created. 

I play BW3 every day and am currently at level 600what. 

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi guys its lovely to hear about you all💓

Cant wait to get to know more of our tagging family 👭👬👫👫👭👬👭👫

We hope you love our badge 😍

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐👍

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5

I am Grey, your fave bubbler from the UK and Kenya and honestly I cant even remember which level I am in now, I gotta go check🤣🤣 but I am almost at 400 I am sure. Well I havent been a frequent player but I play whenever I have the chance😊😊

• ArriettyM
    ArriettyM Posts: 138 Level 3

Hi @johamilton and @PrettyBubbles, thanks for tagging me! I am an active player, I try to play each day and I am on level 3203. Thanks for the beautiful badge 🤗

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,783 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi everyone, just popping in real quick, have an appt in a bit. Yes this was tried before, but sadly enough had to be shut down. But hey, we always like to hear from our members, even if it is twice, on the same type of thread! 🤣

You could have done what I did for @PrettyBubbles and I.....good ole copy and paste!

Have not had a chance to read @Lemurtek yet, but looks like he went all out!

Thanks for being a part of our Tagging family, and we are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Remember, if you are not currently on the tagging list, you cannot get badge 1, but please ask us to add you to our tagging list and you will be able to get the next two badges and join our family.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?