πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

It's been a while!

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

Hi, I've had a break from the game and recently came back and couldn't help noticing some differences which I'm not sure I like that much and sad to see that some of the annoying things are still there but hey it's just a game, right? Well actually it is but I like to enjoy a game without have to repeat things all the time as in seeing league status all the time and not see too many ads which I know help to finance the games but having to watch 90 seconds of ads just for a minimal amount of rewards is too much, it's not as if the rewards are that great and if you're on free time watching too many of these annoying ads eats into the time, hardly fair is it, oh well, I've had my rant now I'll disappear into the background again and see how long I stay.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?