🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Options

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,507 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@martagea You are welcome glad we could get you back to enjoying your game

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    edited August 2021
    Options

I have copied down our recommendations for your convenience

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game through windows 10 and download BW3 via Microsoft store or equivalent or via king on a mobile and change your password

Please no longer use your Facebook account

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us your game ID and what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

After a reinstall your boosters are not transferred so we are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can add your rewards to say sorry.👍⭐

• kmcbubblewitch3
    kmcbubblewitch3 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

PrettyBubbles,

On Aug 2, I was able to get into Facebook to play the game. I purchased the booster bubbles as I showed above. I intentionally did NOT use any of the boosters in order to compare Facebook to the app. When I open the game in the app on Windows 10 as you have instructed, those booster or "magic" bubbles are not there. Below is a picture of the game in the app which clearly shows the other boosters are not there. The 2 shooting stars are stars I won while playing the game last night. What is the point of making a purchase only to find that the purchases won't show up in the app?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @kmcbubblewitch3 Now I understand you reinstalled with windows 10 and lost your boosters

Yes I do explain that after a reinstall your boosters are not transferred and sometimes your levels will drop that's when we need your ID so we can restore levels if needed and also so we can send some generous rewards to you game.

Please add your ID and I get these added for you.

You can find this by selecting profile then tap the king word at the top this will reveal your ID 👍⭐

• lauriescarbro
    lauriescarbro Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

cant get bubble witch 2 or 3 to load, been like that for wks now, really like the games but if i have to i will get rid of them

• Heart62
    Heart62 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Same here. I dont have windows 10 and cant purchase it either. I have a regular pc not a laptop or cell phone to play it on

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @lauriescarbro Welcome

BW2 can only be played from a mobile device

Have you followed these steps for BW3 👇

I have copied down our recommendations for your convenience

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game through windows 10 and download BW3 via Microsoft store or equivalent or via king on a mobile and change your password

Please no longer use your Facebook account

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us your game ID and what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

After a reinstall your boosters are not transferred so we are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can add your rewards to say sorry.👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Heart62

You dont have to pay for windows 10

I will ask @johamilton to join as she can help and will talk you through how to add windows 10 with no cost ⭐👍

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,273 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Heart62, I have never done this, and I checked to see if you can still do upgrade for free. This is what I found

Here's how to get Windows 10 for free, if you're currently running a licensed and activated copy of Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 Home or Pro: 

1. Go to the Download Windows 10 website

2. Under Create Windows 10 installation media, click Download tool now and Run

3. Choose Upgrade this PC now, assuming this is the only PC you're upgrading. (If you're upgrading a different machine, choose Create installation media for another PC, and save the installation files.)

4. Follow the prompts. 

5. When the upgrade is complete, go to Settings Update & Security > Activation, and you should see a digital license for Windows 10. 

Again, I have not tried doing this, so I cannot vouch that it will work.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?