🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Stars for level completed

Walezy
Walezy Posts: 286 Level 3

At the moment I'm playing either on a computer or on a mobile device - phone and noticed that I do not have all the stars for passing the levels. I have done 3279 levels, each level for 3 stars, so I should have 9837 stars. The ranking shows that I only have 9815, so 22 stars are missing. Please let me know if it can be fixed somehow? I tried to log out and log back in on both devices but unfortunately it did not help.

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Walezy , first of all congratulations on having that many stars! You are a Bubblific player. I have not heard anything about this, and to be honest, I have never checked. Let me check into this and see if anyone else has noticed this and see if there is anything we can do. I don't think we will hear anything until Monday, but at least I will get it turned in.

I see you are a newbie, Myself and  @PrettyBubbles are your moderators for BW3 and we would also like to say a very warm welcome to our friendly community.

If you would like to get more involved in the community and be a part of some contests, let us know and I will get you on the tagging list.

We are always around to help you with any questions, queries or tips.

A very useful link for you is 👇

All you need to know about playing BW3

Have fun and always check out our live contest links you will find under our signatures 👻

• Walezy

Hi @johamilton, I will be waiting for information what did you established in my case.

Please add me on the tagging list.

• johamilton

Hopefully I will get a response this coming week. The CM's are off on weekends and they need to get in touch with the studio. So please be patient with us 😊👻

• johamilton

Hi @Walezy , can you please give me your King ID # so they can take a look at what is going on

• Walezy

Hi @johamilton, my King ID is following: 11694969894.

Now a little was change. I have done 3339 levels (3326 levels x 3 stars and 13 levels x 2 stars).

Probably in the next days I will try to get 3 stars in these 13 levels.

• johamilton

It has been turned in to the studio. Will get back with ya when I hear something 😀

• johamilton
    edited August 2021

Hi @Walezy , can you please take screenshot of your stars and how many you have and what is incorrect?

• Walezy

Hi @johamilton

Chapter 1 - I have got a maximum number of stars which is 30 stars and this chapter is yellow (like screenshot "chapter 165").

Chapters 2 and 3 - I have got a maximum number of stars which is 45 stars each and these chapters are yellow (like screenshot "chapter 165").

Chapters from 4 to 165 - I have got a maximum number of stars which is 60 stars each and these chapters are yellow (like screenshot "chapter 165").

Chapter 166 - I have got 55 stars

Chapter 167 - I have got 59 stars

Chapter 168 - I have got 57 stars

The sum of the stars is 10011 (30 + 2x45 + 162x 60 + 55 + 59 + 57 = 10011)

Screenshot "Stars" shows, that I have 9989 stars, so 22 stars are missing.

• johamilton

So, tying to make this easy for them,..All chapters are yellow except for chapters 166,167 and 168 (you slug 🤣 JK of course. Hope you have a sense of humor! 😁) which totals up to 10,011 and you only have 9989 showing. You are missing 22 stars.

Great job with the 3 stars! I only have 2 chapter that is yellow! I am super slug 😂🙃

• Walezy

Yes, it is correct. It is only fun, so I always try to get 3 stars.😀🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?