πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Stars for level completed

Options
Walezy
Walezy Posts: 286 Level 3

At the moment I'm playing either on a computer or on a mobile device - phone and noticed that I do not have all the stars for passing the levels. I have done 3279 levels, each level for 3 stars, so I should have 9837 stars. The ranking shows that I only have 9815, so 22 stars are missing. Please let me know if it can be fixed somehow? I tried to log out and log back in on both devices but unfortunately it did not help.

Β«1

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Walezy , first of all congratulations on having that many stars! You are a Bubblific player. I have not heard anything about this, and to be honest, I have never checked. Let me check into this and see if anyone else has noticed this and see if there is anything we can do. I don't think we will hear anything until Monday, but at least I will get it turned in.

I see you are a newbie, Myself andΒ  @PrettyBubbles are your moderators for BW3 and we would also like to say a very warm welcome to our friendly community.

If you would like to get more involved in the community and be a part of some contests, let us know and I will get you on the tagging list.

We are always around to help you with any questions, queries or tips.

A very useful link for you is πŸ‘‡

All you need to know about playing BW3

Have fun and always check out our live contest links you will find under our signaturesΒ πŸ‘»

• Walezy
    Options

Hi @johamilton, I will be waiting for information what did you established in my case.

Please add meΒ on the tagging list.

• johamilton
    Options

Hopefully I will get a response this coming week. The CM's are off on weekends and they need to get in touch with the studio. So please be patient with us πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘»

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @Walezy , can you please give me your King ID # so they can take a look at what is going on

• Walezy
    Options

Hi @johamilton, my King ID is following: 11694969894.

Now a little was change. I have done 3339 levelsΒ (3326 levels x 3 stars and 13 levels x 2 stars).

Probably in the next days I will try to get 3 stars in these 13 levels.

• johamilton
    Options

It has been turned in to the studio. Will get back with ya when I hear something πŸ˜€

• johamilton
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @Walezy , can you please take screenshot of your stars and how many you have and what is incorrect?

• Walezy
    Options

Hi @johamilton

Chapter 1 - I have got a maximum number of stars which is 30 stars and this chapter is yellow (like screenshot "chapter 165").

Chapters 2 andΒ 3 - I have got a maximum number of stars which is 45 stars each and these chapters are yellow (like screenshot "chapter 165").

Chapters from 4 to 165 - I have got a maximum number of stars which is 60 stars each and these chapters are yellow (like screenshot "chapter 165").

Chapter 166 - I have got 55 stars

Chapter 167 - I have got 59 stars

Chapter 168 - I have got 57 stars

The sum of the stars is 10011 (30 + 2x45 + 162x 60 + 55 + 59 + 57 = 10011)

Screenshot "Stars" shows, that I have 9989 stars, so 22 stars are missing.

• johamilton
    Options

So, tying to make this easy for them,..All chapters are yellow except for chapters 166,167 and 168 (you slug 🀣 JK of course. Hope you have a sense of humor! 😁) which totals up to 10,011 and you only have 9989 showing. You are missing 22 stars.

Great job with the 3 stars! I only have 2 chapter that is yellow! I am super slug πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ

• Walezy
    Options

Yes, it is correct. It is only fun, so I always try to get 3 stars.πŸ˜€πŸ€©

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?