πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‹

Comments

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3

Hello @PrettyBubbles, @johamilton and the magical @QueenB

Greetings from Adelaide, Australia. It's been a while since I touched base with the BWS3 community...

As I have shared previously, I am almost 70 and have been a fan of BWS since it first appeared...I have been playing BWS3 since the beginning without spending any money buying stuff, though I have been tempted at times when I look at the Royal Path, and all the goodies it has to offer at various levels...I just take the Witches Path, and am happy with that...The Royal Pass has been a useful addition to the game...Playing strategy is more important to me rather than using bought bubbles and gold bars to blitz levels...

I am currently playing Chapter 215, Level 4271...My latest goal is to get to one million in stardust (I have 914,730 so not far to go)...I harvest regularly twice a day and don't use it much to buy lives...I would love to have something else to spend it on, like renovations to the Starcats lodgings, but having regular new levels from the creators is just as important...I know that from time to time this issue resurfaces...

The best tip I have received from the moderators, is about level 55, which is all Green bubbles...makes Waking the Tree a lot easier...My own most used levels are 2190 for red and black bubbles, 2605 has lots of arcane bubbles as does level 4265...

I am hoping you are all able to stay safe in these perilous Covid times...Thank you for your good works

Margot.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Margo_Holloway yes it has been a while so its lovely to hear from you and know that you are safe and well.

Well done on your achievements with the levels as they can be tuff at times.

Here is another one for the tree that might come in handy for you all yellow at level 1532 πŸ‘

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐⭐

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3

Thank you so much @PrettyBubbles for the all yellow game tip...I have been using Level 2325 which is yellow and purple...As an aside 2373 is a fun level cos it is all purple, but I have never needed that for Waking the Tree.

Regards...Margot

• PrettyBubbles

@Margo_Holloway you are welcome and yes purple just doesn't come up in the tree πŸ€·β€β™€οΈβ­

• misspink78
    misspink78 Posts: 88 Level 3

Hi Amy, recently given the title Glama Amy!! I love all the king games!! I'm a newbie but working on getting involved in discussions on the games I play. Happy to be here!

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5

Hello Everyoneβ€ΌοΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5

Good luck in new dayβ€ΌοΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @misspink78 πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I like your title glama amy maybe it could be your user name. What's behind the reason for you getting that title.

It will be great to see you around the community πŸ‘also check our contests below our signatures and win some wonderful rewards

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐⭐

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Snow_Queen05 πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Myself andΒ @johamiltonΒ are your moderators for BW3 andΒ @QueenBΒ is your magical community manager πŸ’“

We are always around to help you with any questions, queries or tips.

We would also like to say a very warm welcome to our friendly community.

A very useful link for you is πŸ‘‡

Every thing you need to know at our one stop shop πŸͺ

Have fun and always check out our live contest links you will find under our signatures πŸ‘πŸŒŸ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?