🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Oops sorry

jojo75
jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3

Everything about the game is messed up including my badges I've lost half of them my points in Everything on that page is wrong I do hope you can correct it because I just do not want to start back at the beginning of Everything I work so hard to get those badges and I love getting them and I am very sad That I've lost all the hours in time I spent I'm getting to level 3372 You know it almost makes you wanna quit playing I do hope you can help me out With all of these games but mostly bubble witch 3000 Saga and diamond diaries the others are not As important as these 2 games. I would be happy with just those 2 Because I know it can't be a easy chore to do with the many thousands you have to work with but I would deeply appreciate your help Thank you Jojo 75

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?