πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Obstruction players

Options
VasekZlin
VasekZlin Posts: 31 Level 2

Hi, thank you very much, we celebrating 18 months, that you didnt nothing with obstructing players!!! It is perfect from your side πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I suggest you to can occupied one field for 60 minut, but you didnt nothing! See my picture, how long I have to wait for lazy players???

No problem, after 6 month I will celebrated 2 years !!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It is perfect πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @VasekZlin I remember you regarding this problem but nothing has changed from Last time we have to wait for 24hrs that is the rules of the game as I said previously this is so players in different time zones have a chance to play πŸ‘πŸ€”

• VasekZlin
    Options

Hi Pretty, sorry, but you heavent true. If you occupied field, you have time 1 hour for solving. If you not want play field, you dont occuied any field. Time zone is not relevant answer.

But, I understand, why you not solving this problem. You want money for players for prize, which I can win here gratis. It is clear.

Im in lvl 3632, so nobody is better then my. Next players is too far for me. This game was for me in the past TOP 1, but just now NO. Reason is clear, your approach for solving problems!

• VasekZlin
    Options

This player occupied this field more than 20 hours, time zone is bad answer!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @VasekZlin I am sorry you are upset but that is the way the game is programmed each player is allowed 24hrs it could be they are struggling more than they thought they would when they made they made there selection πŸ‘β­

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?