๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Come on in for tips to wake the tree ๐ŸŒณ

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

A few tips I've found. Almost every level has red bubbles, and some levels are completely red, so choosing the red bubble flower is usually a safer bet. Also the drop 70 (or however many) bubbles of any color is alway good. Blue bubbles are good too, Green bubbles tend to be rarer. Some of the flowers are particularly difficult, bring the ghost up 600 or 400 levels usually takes a super long time, and often multiple levels. The Line Blast again, pretty rare and can take many tries even on levels that have them. Samre with Aracane bubbles, though some levels have lots, also Puck can help with those. Drop Black bubble blockers ca be troublesome, they are a little rare and also, some levels have the Bubblifier, which changes the black buubles to regular ones, making it harder to drop the Black bubbles. Sorry I don't have note on specific levels, I'm just not that organized. Finally, there is always this option:

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Greymane yes @DieOmimi has given a great addition to levels ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Pooka2
    Pooka2 Posts: 9 Level 2

Level 4 | Arcane 71x

Level 8 | Arcane 51x

Level 12 | Ghost 38x, Any Color 160+

Level 19 | Stereo Bolt

Level 48 | Owls 26x

Level 49 | Magicbeam | Ghost 81x

Level 58 | Line Bubbles 7x

Level 66 | Line Bubbles 10x

Level 165 | Nero's Power ~132

Level 169 | Ghost 54x

Level 172 | Ghost 68x

Level 261 | Black Bubble 40x

Level 525 | Red Bubbles (hard)

Level 558 | Ghost 81x

Level 582 | Owls 33x

Level 585 | Owls 30x

Level 587 | Owls 32x

Level 696 | Red Bubbles 240+

Level 1515| Green Bubbles ~120x

Level 1532 | Yellow Bubbles ~200x

Level 1554 | Red Bubbles

Level 2431 | Red Bubbles

Level 2489 | Red Bubbles

Level 2501 | Owls 50x

• jojo75
    jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3

Thank you Diamond Lim For the tag. And for the tips on how to wake up the Tree.

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Thanks for the tips @PrettyBubbles & I love waking up the tree. I always check to see what color flowers other players are playing & choose from the remaining colors. There have been many times that I have cleared 2 colors one day & have to go back the next day to clear the remaining colors because many players do not know that if you clear one of the flowers in for example yellow, all yellow flowers are cleared. There have been times when I notice that another player has chosen the same color as me so I hit cancel when I know that I can clear another color quickly to wake up the tree. I don't enjoy getting stuck on a level for a day or two with no boosters. Especially when it's Conjure game time!!! I'm currently playing level 4350 & it's challenging! All red bubbles & those pesky leaves!!!

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3

Thankyou @PrettyBubbles ...

Greetings from Adelaide, Australia

My favourite go to level is Chapter 111...Game 2187 is good for red and blue bubbles, and all red 2190 is also good for black bubbles...

• PrettyBubbles

Thank you for you contribution @Pooka2 ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @jojo75 glad the tips will be a help to you ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles

Lol but nooo ๐Ÿ™ˆ @Lemurtek your final option of letting the tree sleep must never happen we love our tree even more when it is awake ๐Ÿ˜€โญ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?