πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why is my game reverting back to phone's home screen when ads are selected?

pamiwami
pamiwami Posts: 18 Level 2

This has been an on-going issue for over a month. I have logged out of the game, restarted my phone, cleared cache on the app & it still closes my game reverts back to my phone's homescreen when Ads are selected for boosters or extra moves. Is something that can be fixed?

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,874 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @pamiwami sorry to hear you are having issues with the adds like other features they are test features and are not without some issues.

It could be that it is no longer live with your game but then it could also just be being a bit temprementel.

I believe it's one of the above as we have not seen more players having this issue but we will keep our eye on it πŸ‘β­

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer βœ“

Hi @pamiwami sorry to hear you are having issues with the adds like other features they are test features and are not without some issues.

It could be that it is no longer live with your game but then it could also just be being a bit temprementel.

I believe it's one of the above as we have not seen more players having this issue but we will keep our eye on it πŸ‘β­

• pamiwami
    pamiwami Posts: 18 Level 2

Thank you for your quick response @PrettyBubbles. 😊

It was working for one day, but, unfortunately it has done it again, I have restarted my phone, (so many times, my button on my phone is wore out πŸ˜…)

I looked for updates for bb3, did not see any at this time, I have been playing for a very long time & usually enjoy playing.

I do not understand why this is happening 😣 it is, needless to say, very aggravating & honestly makes me want to stop playing, I love a challenge, but this is driving me nuts!πŸ€ͺ

• tipperlou42129
    tipperlou42129 Posts: 4 Newbie

o hate to say this but mine don’t have ads! I wonder y? Sorry that ur is doing this..

• PrettyBubbles

@pamiwami We are due an update soon I don't have a actuall date yet maybe it will include a fix for adds.

All I can ask is for your patience right now and let's see what the update gives us πŸ‘β­

• PrettyBubbles

@tipperlou42129 Welcome

With test features not everyone receives them random players are chosen by king and if they are a success the studio will then roll them out to other players πŸ‘β­

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?