🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

NEW GAME LEVELS 4400+

Margo_Holloway
Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3

Hello @PrettyBubbles...Greetings from Adelaide...I have a big problem... I am currently playing level 4403...Starting with 4401, the format seems to have changed dramatically with a completely new storyline, new vampire characters and a wedding...Something different is fantastic...thank you to the developers...HOWEVER there is as I said a big problem...I appreciate that I haven't lost any of my previous experience levels...What has been lost it would seem is the ability to go back to previous games (pre 4400) and replay them to wake up the Tree by using levels that have suitable bubbles, like all green or all yellow for example...Replaying particular levels was also useful to me for getting the Gold Hat quicker...So it would seem that the only way to harvest bubbles is through the daily gift, or replaying the same few games over and over, or waiting for the Tree to tick over every 24 hours or hope to get competition winnings or spend money...I tend not to build a bank of bubbles so I am in a double bind on that score...

Here's hoping you can work some magic.

Regards Margot

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited September 2021

Hi @Margo_Holloway yes what you have been given is the wedding event this is a test feature and has only been rolled out to some members not all.

With this event unfortunately you have to comple it before you go back to your usual levels there is no option to switch. I have raised this question with out studio but I am still awaiting feedback

I hope you enjoy the wedding event and complete it soon 👍⭐

• Margo_Holloway

Thank you @PrettyBubbles for your prompt clarifying reply...it comforting to know that at some point I might be able to get back to my normal levels, but I fear it going to take me longer than usual to get there with hardly any bubbles to help me get through tricky games ... Kind Regards,

Margo

• PrettyBubbles

@Margo_Holloway you are very welcome and good luck 👍⭐

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3
    edited September 2021

Thank you @Margo_Holloway for mentioning this here and thanks also to @PrettyBubbles for the helpful information. Ugh, I hate this vampire wedding thing, it looks weird and it isn’t fun to me at all. I miss my regular BB3 levels very much and am unhappy that I have to complete this special event first. 🙁 But at least I have this information thanks to this place. There’s no place in my BB3 game to find this out. I couldn’t even get to my profile/settings page. 🙁 I hope this thing ends soon.

ETA: I meant once I’m in the game there’s nowhere to click to get to my profile/settings. At the beginning when I first open it up I can. But once I click on the game it takes me directly to that weird vampire wedding that I have zero interest in. I can’t even see the Tree or anything else on my screen. And at the top it said there’s 12 more days of this 🙄

• Margo_Holloway

Hello @Bookster and @PrettyBubbles...the more I play this imposition, the more I dislike it, and there's 12 more days to go...Another thing I have found that you cannot do is go back any games at all, even in the Chapter beginning 4401...that makes it very hard to Wake up the Tree with any degree of speed....At least I see the Tree, I suppose that's one positive...

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Bookster and @Margo_Holloway

Yes this is very frustrating and I have raised it with our studio as to why you have stay locked in until it times out

Maybe this is just how this event goes but maybe it can be tweaked let's hope a tweak can be done guys 👍⭐

• Margo_Holloway

Hello again @PrettyBubbles ...This is now bordering on ridiculous...Now when I activate the BWS3 icon to open the game, I get the orange King starting page, and that"s as far as I get....after a few seconds I am booted back to my home screen and the BWS3 icon... rebooting doesn't fix it...I am loathe to go nuclear and delete the game from my mini iPad, then do a clean reinstall because this would cost me the few special bubbles I have, 3 stereo bolts and 2 Magic Beams....

Earlier this evening the 24 hours time limit to get access to more flowers to wake up the Tree ticked over...Of the 3 flowers I could pick from I only had one choice, because the other two flowers, their bubbles were not in the game....MY ONLY CHOICE - 240 yellow bubbles which took me 9 tedious goes of level 4403 (there are chameleons involved) before being able to wake the Tree...because there is no access to any other game level...Also because I am unable to get any where nearer to the end of the game, getting the Gold Hat is impossible....I have run down the counter bar on 2 Blue Hats so far with no sign of the Gold hat because it has become impossible to get anywhere near where one would expect to find it....

This game has gone from being engaging and challenging, even addictive (how else do you get to the level I am at without long periods of sustained play). Is there any way of opting out of this Wedding Event test feature, it is seriously flawed?

• Margo_Holloway

@PrettyBubbles while I am having a sustained gripe, can something be done about giving decent useful bubbles as the daily gifts...today's one at day 720+ (I don't keep track of this much) was 200 Stardust...last count I had 964,146 of Stardust, so 200 is meaningless to me, particularly when the only thing I can spend it on is extra lives...

Regards, Margo

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Margo_Holloway It has been confirmed now from our studio this new event replaces saga for the duration of the wedding or until you complete it which ever comes first.

Yes it restricts how quickly you could normally clear your tree but at least it has been left available to play albeit slower

So guys all we can do is sit back and enjoy the wedding event at least our studio are thinking of us and sending new magical levels and events for us to try 👍⭐

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3

@PrettyBubbles Maybe you could suggest to the studio that for future events like this one that they make them optional? Have an event like this be accessible as an icon to click on the map screen instead of forcing us to either play it through to completion or stop playing BB3 and wait it out until the event is over.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?