πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lodtvso many boosters because game was frozen....

Options
LINDARAZOR1
LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑

my game said after THREE TIMES ( and using over 12 boosters about) to pass level, tried to use bars instead, but kept saying contact if problem persists and then said "offline", then came back but lost over 12 boosters to win event with days left thing..... now im out 6 of mt blue line blast balls, and probably 4 each the green and orange ones, shooting stars, etc.....heck was probably 15...can check...now im too scared to play...please PLEASE can I have my boosters back? i wont play anymore so csn see what used today.......ill resume once know, but unfair because wasting time for rewards...please PLEASE can you help me jkudzman@gmail.com I have screenshots nobody gets back to me πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @LINDARAZOR1

Let me see if I can help understand your problem.

Is this regarding you have purchased boosters but not received them as I see from your screen shot that it says you have not been charged so there must of been a connection blip at that timeπŸ‘β­

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?