🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Loosing interest

Boo_bubble
Boo_bubble Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2021 in Discussions

So I’ve completed Hazardous Hall, level 4500. I’ve been patiently waiting for new levels or a new quest but it seems I’m spending more time waiting than I am playing.

Sadly I’m contemplating deleting my game.

Can I get anything new?! I love this game, I’d hate to have to give up and delete it.

Comments

• Boo_bubble

I forgot to add my tricksies party will not clear. I finished and collected my rewards but it’s still there.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Boo_bubble Welcome

New levels are usually added late each Tuesday

Yes tricksies does this from time to time it stays for a while sometimes even though you have collected your rewards but will clear eventually you can just ignore it until it realises it needs to go 👍⭐

• Boo_bubble

Thank you very much Pretty Bubbles. ♥️

Ive been playing BubbleWitch3 for several years, (I LOVE this game!!) but it does get frustrating at times.

I completely understand that it takes time to create new levels, ( a million ✋ to those that work so hard to keep this game going!) but it’s also human nature to be inpatient 😁

The tricksies thing drives me nuts 🤪🤣 I have a bit of OCD so when it doesn’t go I try constantly to accept again and again thinking that will help. I’ll try and leave them alone so they’ll disappear!

Thanks again! Happy bubble popping!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Boo_bubble you are very welcome and thank you for your feedback on how much love our game. I love playing it too and yes just ignore them they will soon leave 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?