๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Royal Pass - Can't claim reward nor make a purchase! **Under Investigation**!

2ยป

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @valorelai If you try to purchase the royal path with only a short duration left it wont normally let you so if you have previously been able to do this then you have been lucky.

Also can you tell me if you are now in a new spell book with the option to purchase the royal path ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• bubblewitch73
    bubblewitch73 Posts: 5 Level 2

Thank you for the advice! I'll try that. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• valorelai
    valorelai Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi @PrettyBubbles,

That doesn't seem right to not allow purchase when there's not much time left. :( I have the option to purchase all the unlocked ones, which are none of them because I got bumped down to the bottom.

• valorelai

I have a screen recording of the error before I got bumped, but the site won't allow me to attach a video file.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @valorelai Its just the way the event is set thats why its always best to purchase the royal path at the beginning to be on the safe side

Can you now make the purchase with your new book ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• valorelai

I guess it just seems like the game should allow.you to purchase all the way until the end of the event.

Yes, I was able and have purchased the royal path. So I have to go all the way through the event again even though I've already finished it once?

• PrettyBubbles

@valorelai ok that's great but with the spell book it doesn't end as when it times out you will get another one that's what I love about it we can get rewards on a regular basis until the studio reshuffles it ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• valorelai

Okay, I'm confused. I completed the Witch's Path in it's entirety before the time was out. In trying to purchase the Royal Path after unlocking everything, that's when I encountered the malfunction. There is still not a resolution to the issue yet.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @valorelai As you had not unlocked the royal path in your last spell book then no purchased spells have been lost.

You say you have now successfully unlocked it in this new book so that's good news. The previous one has ended now and cant be retrieved ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“

Thank you all for taking the time to report the connection issues you have been facing with the Royal Pass!

You will be happy to know that the Studio is aware of this and currently investigating the issue. Hopefully, the issue will be solved before the event starts.

@LINDARAZOR1 I understand that you made a purchase but could not claim it, very sorry to hear this happened. You will need to report this to Player Support as only they can restore purchases and you can do this HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?