🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Get rid of the cheaters - *CM: Feedback sent to the Studio!*

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @KCullen127 No a players scores do not transfer from one league to another nor from one new challenge to another only your position. Once a new challenge starts everyone starts at zero

These cheaters are a real nuisance to honest players and keep our team working endlessly at removing them but please be assured that all is being done to illuminate them but as with any online site more will keep coming.

We will continue to try and wipe such players out of our games and challenges

We send our apologise that you are having to witness this behaviour 👍⭐

• bubblewitch73
    bubblewitch73 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Im curious, what would you cconsider a cheater and how could you possibly cheat in this game?

I've been playing Bubble Witch 3 for years now. I've gotten to the upper 4000's levels and when I couldn't go any further on my skill without spending money I would start over in the very high levels. Doing that I would increase my skills by learning those areas that held me back. I have also spent a lot of money on this game over the years, something I wouldn't normally do on a game. However when you find something that you enjoy and you feel like gives you an honest chance at progressing with skill alone I'm OK with supporting the creators by purchasing spells and gold from time to time.

I rarely go online and post on community sites, and I mat be an idiot, but how could you cheat in this game? How would you know someone is cheating?

Tks for putting up with my ignorance!

I Love Bubble Witch 3!

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @bubblewitch73 like you and biggest majority of players are honest people so we would not have a clue how to cheat a game 👍⭐

• Sanjuro
    Sanjuro Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

@bubblewitch73, people just download a hacked APK or a hacked version for ios if their iphone is jailbroken.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,939 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021
    Options

@PrettyBubbles @Sanjuro @bubblewitch73

We need to ask the programmers whether there is a glitch in the scoring for the leagues.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,939 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@bubblewitch73 - the cheating being highlighted in this thread are the players' league standing. If you see the one Sanjuro posted, some players have over 3000 points compared to the second position. I am not an expert on cheating so to them it is obvious you cannot get 3000 points in one league. I have gone through a few leagues and I have never achieved that kind of scoring either. Even when one of my leagues, I have my scoring brought over I never achieved over a 1000. I hope I answered your question.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi guys this had already been reported for you 👍⭐

• selenka
    selenka Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hola a mí me ha pasado lo de la puntuación se me sigue sumando y creo que he descubierto porque juego con tablet y móvil y si solo utilizo el móvil no hay problema pero cuando juego con la tablet se me pone la última puntuación y me sigue sumando los puntos que ya tenía acumulados por eso aparecen puntuaciónes tan altas. Es un problema de programación del juego. No hay tramposos. Para mí es un problema porque no puedo jugar con la tablet cuando hay competición no me gusta nada ganar así. Un saludo

• hunee
    hunee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I play for fun. I am, however, competitive in nature. Recently, the fun is overshadowed by what could only be cheating in the leagues.

When I have a score of 65 and suddenly, while I am playing, a new name appears with 273 points right before my eyes...something is not right.

I can't fathom how or why someone needs to cheat at anything, but this takes the cake!

Surely you have some safeguards in place?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @hunee 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue

If you would like to select HERE and have a read through as that discussion has been forwarded to our studio for further investigation.

Your patience is appreciated as this is a complex investigation

Feedback on this issue will be posted there as soon as we receive it 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?