🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where have the challenges gone

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
edited October 2021 in Support

Hi, just to prove I'm still around and playing I'm curious and I keep meaning to ask but get involved with playing and forget, what has happened to the extra challenges we used to get like the Tricksies challenges, Stella's lab, the ghost challenges in the library, etc.

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,103 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Leslie-6, the challenges come and go. They just got thru with the vampire wedding and I see that a new challenge is coming in a few days. I am sure that the challenges you speak of will rotate back in time.

Glad to see you around. We have missed you 😀

• Lesley-6

Hi @johamilton, thanks for the reply, I have seen about something new coming, I must have missed the vampire wedding but I do miss the Tricksies, I know at one time there were reward issues but to me they are part of the BW3 family along with Stella, Wilbur, etc and I miss them plus their challenge was something I always took part in as it was almost guaranteed a reward, I rarely got through the ghost challenges, sorry can't remember the names of all the characters, Stella's lab was a bit hit and miss for me but did sometimes finish the challenge, the only problem with the Tricksies challenge was that not all the participants played, similar to the wake up the old wise tree challenge which is still around

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lesley-6 nice to hear from you again.

Yes as Jo said and think you have been around long enough to know how it all works the studio do reshuffle events from time to time so let's hope they shuffle back out way soon as I also have had no side events for a while now 😫👍⭐

• Lesley-6

Hi @PrettyBubbles just wish they hadn't shuffled Tricksies away, I hate change when it means losing something that you enjoy but hey at least it got me to show my face again, my problem is that although theoretically I do have plenty of time but with the games I play they all mount up especially when it includes doing jigsaws on my laptop so I try my best to keep playing my regular games but saying that the amount of regular games are growing but as long as BW3 is around I will play it though my progress is slow.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lesley-6 yes you do come and go it's nice to hear from you and I am glad you are still enjoying BW3

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?