🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

⛔️ Temporary game issues on the 27th of October!

2»

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,263 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @LINDARAZOR1 please can you check you PMs I have responded to your last message 👍⭐

• Gisa77
    Gisa77 Posts: 288 Level 3
    I'm not able to send image, message appears the body has 1 character too short. What to do?

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Gisa77 have you tried this

First select the square box at the bottom of your newly selected post 2nd from the left and then select your files lastly select the image you want to post and will then load into your post 👍⭐

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Hi @PrettyBubbles I continue to get error messages both in my game & in the community. In my game I lost several boosters & 9 gold bars & I have submitted 3 entries for the Win Gold Bars Halloween contest & I am getting a Draft not found message each time that I try to post. Also, I was stuck in the Wedding challenge & had to complete 3 chapters before exiting which cost me boosters & the Fairy Path rewards. It's all been very frustrating! Hoping you can help. Thank you.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @MicheleHogg yes there has been a few glitches lately but hopefully all will be back to normal soon

In the meantime its worth trying clear cash logging out turning your device off a few times

The other option is uninstall but as you know you will loose any boosters

If any of your boosters were purchased then please use the contact us tab at the bottom of the page as they can check your purchases and reimburse you👍⭐

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Thanks @PrettyBubbles I have cleared cache, I log out daily & turn my device on/off every time I encounter a glitch. None of this has helped. Recently I received a msg asking if/where I wanted to save my progress & when I selected King Community I tried several times to sign in & couldn't. Couldn't sign in via FB either. It was several days of not being able to sign in to the community which also meant that I wasn't aware of the opportunity to win gold in the Halloween Challenges. Also, I was stuck on a level in the Wedding challenge for a couple of days & finally decided to use 9 gold bars to purchase the extra bubbles. The game crashed so I didn't get the extra bubbles & lost 9 gold bars. My game crashed several times throughout that challenge & each time I restarted I lost all boosters that I had collected from Waking up the Tree etc. It's been very frustrating & I really do not want to risk an uninstall. Thanks for your help.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @MicheleHogg Yes there was a lot of issues with the wedding that's way our community manger opened this thread

and ok of course you don't have to reinstall let's hope your issues resolve themselves for you soon 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?