1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Issue with BubbleWitch

2ยป

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,869 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited October 2021

Hi @tlsunshinein1 Welcome

Yes it will be because you can know longer play BW2 with Facebook or on a PC as no updated are available this way anymore.

It is now only available to play on a mobile device ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• tlsunshinein1
    tlsunshinein1 Posts: 4 Newbie

Well, if thats the case you can remove all my progress. I refuse to try and see the damn game on a 4 inch screen as opposed to a 17 inch. You are about to lose MANY gamers because if this asinine move. Have a good game, it was fun while it lasted. SMMFH!!!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @tlsunshinein1 Sorry to hear your frustration but BW2 moving to mobile was announced a while ago now so this isn't new it just means that you have finally reached the last available level whereas others will have reached it a while ago and also others will be yet to reach it

Have you thought about BW3 it's a fun game and also still available on a PC through windows 10 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

• tlsunshinein1
    tlsunshinein1 Posts: 4 Newbie

If I wanted to play BBW3 I would have, so tell me why the other games are STILL available on PC and not BBW2. Makes NO sense to take a popular game away from the PC, and put it on mobile only. Many senior citizens and those with seeing issues struggle to see such a small screen. Guess we who made your games so popular are just to discounted and thrown to the curve. Very sad set of affairs.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Bubble witches aren't always the nicest, but at least you always have the community to give you a helping hand!

• PrettyBubbles

@lindark Hi ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Yes we are always here to help the best we can ๐Ÿ‘โญ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!