🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Disappointed

Options
tmp981
tmp981 Posts: 2 Newbie

What happened to this game? It used to be fun, it's nothing but a money grab now! No trickies party on Halloween? For a game about a witch? First time ever! Very upset! Not to mention customer service hadnt reached out the past 3 times I've tried to contact them! Im in leos cup, I am a veteran bubble witch player! I spent alot of time and money on this game! As much as I love it, I am ready to delete the app! Bring back the fun stuff or alot of us are leaving! And address your customers concerns!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,703 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @tmp981 Welcome

I am sorry to hear you're frustration but I do understand when events disappear it is because from time to time our studio does a reshuffle so as other players can get to enjoy the events as they are not rolled out to everyone at once

But I am sure we will receive some more magic soon our studio is always testing new events πŸ‘β­

• MeMuh
    MeMuh Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I agree with @tmp981

I wait for new levels every week because I have played so long and spent so much money that I am at the end of the levels every week!

you have taken away the fairy dash, you have made the time shorter on the prizes you can earn , so I don’t pay the extra to unlock the bonuses … really 2 days to reach the 25 level !

you also have increased the amount to pay for

when you get the 4 tickets it used to be $2.99 now it’s $4.99 …. I could go on but I think I have made my point πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘

• tmp981
    tmp981 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Again, I'm a veteran player. This is a lame excuse. Quit overcharging, bring back the old game or alot of us will delete this app!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,703 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi guys πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I really do understand you're disappointment but please be assured our explanations are not excuses they are based on the current activity and availability of any events.

We try to explain the best we can to help players understand the reasons for any changes you may see take place.

The last thing we want is to have you leave as we do value each and everyone of our players πŸ‘β­

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?