๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where is my progress?

2ยป

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,780 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @MTA1, I am happy to hear you are at 4500! The progress of the game is saved in case you log out or the game is down. But anytime you uninstall on any game, you will loose your levels and your boosters. If there is something that you paid for, that can be retrieved. But all free items will disappear.

• MTA1
    MTA1 Posts: 16 Level 2

First, thanks for your attention.

Well the problem is that:

- I was much more advanced than level 4500, and now I have to replay all the levels that I had already passed.

- This problem only happens to me with this game. I have uninstalled Candy Crush Soda Saga and it always keeps the level when I reinstall it.

- To verify that this only happens to me with this game, I installed Candy Crush Saga that I uninstalled a long time ago, and it has taken me to where I left off.

So why doesn't Bubble save progress?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,656 Community Manager

Hi there @MTA1!

Do you happen to remember the exact level?

Looking at your Game ID, it has no email connected to it so there is a chance you have another account but this can only be looked at by the Player Support team.

Have you been in touch with them yet? You will have to provide them with an email address that you believe is connected to your game so they can look this up for you and you can contact them directly from the game.

Open the game app and select the 3 lines:

Select Help Center:

Select My game progress:

Select How to pick up my progress where I left off:

Double-check that you have tried all and if you still need help, select Contact Us at the bottom of the page:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?