🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Please advise what you are doing to fix all of the glitches with BW3?

MicheleHogg
MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Hi @QueenB, I am very frustrated with all of the glitches with BW3 lately! So frustrated that I am considering unstalling permanently! My latest issue is that I have been stuck on level 4600 for 3 days! I'm not getting Stella's hats, free boosters or, and I can't believe that I'm saying this but, free ads to watch for extra bubbles or play. Below are 2 screen shots. Recently, getting stuck in the bonus levels such as the Wedding & Leo's Cup as well as having to wait for 2-3 days for new chapters have meant that I have missed out on rewards from contests etc & now that the Book has finally been adjusted I'm unable to collect the free bonuses! My game ID is 8362320488. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thank you for the feedback... this is much appreciated and I'll be happy to share this with the team 😉

There doesn't seem to be an issue with the game but it doesn't sound like the game no longer has access to some of the features.

Whenever we create a new feature, we always like to test it with a small group of players first, to make sure that they like it as much as we do. To do this we always have a randomly selected group of players test the feature and, based on their feedback, decide whether it's something we want to roll out to all our players or not.  

Once the testing has taken place, we'll roll it out so more people can play it. However, due to the huge community of our players whom we love, we sometimes have to split it up to make it manageable and accessible.

Millions of players in an event at any time is a lot of work, so we split it up into groups so we can keep it running and you have a better chance of accessing it.

We appreciate it may be frustrating it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your friends won't have it this time.  

You mentioned that now that the Book has finally been adjusted you're unable to collect the free bonuses!

Are you collecting the rewards and they are not getting added to your game?

• MicheleHogg

@QueenB thanks for your reply & explanation. After passing level 4599 I had 3 colour boosters, 2 line blasters, a magic beam & a rainbow rush. When I opened and started playing level 4600 I was happy to see that the Book is now available for 14 days. I received the 30 minutes of free play but lost all of my boosters. There have been so many glitches lately that I'm feeling very frustrated & it seems that I'm complaining a lot. I love this game & hope that the issues are addressed soon. Thanks again for your help. 🙂

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

We are happy that you let us know when things are not working properly and this space here is for you to always feel free to come and share any frustrations and the love you have for the game 😍

Your feedback has been passed on and the studio will check and see if there are any improvements that are needed from their side 😉

• MicheleHogg

Thanks again for your assistance @QueenB! I just received several sweet treats & was able to finally get back on track! As I have often said I love playing BW3 & in all honesty, it's helped to get me through isolation throughout the pandemic. 😘❤👏

• MicheleHogg

Hi again @QueenB. My woes with BW3 continue. Not much has changed since my last post. I was grateful for the bonus treats but since then the ads in my game have disappeared so I'm not getting the opportunity to watch an add for extra play nor am I able to watch ads for extra bubbles to complete a level. Unfortunately my issues do not end there! Participating in the Fairy Dash has become sporadic, one day it's there & gone the next and I have missed out on finishing in the top 3 for the fourth time in the last few weeks. Why? It's because I have been stuck in Chapter 234 for 2+ weeks & can not pass what are relatively simple levels. Without the advantage of watching ads for extra bubbles or extra play & with boosters disappearing on a regular basis it's very frustrating to say the least. There are also issues with Stella's hats in that, I will have the golden hat when I close the game & next time I open it the hat is back to blue or red.

As you know I am an experienced player & today was my 838th day of playing without missing a day. Four new chapters have been created since I began playing Chapter 234 more than 2 weeks ago! I would really like to collect the 5000 level badge but the glitches that have been plaguing my game for months now have me seriously considering deleting the game permanently. It's a shame because until recently I have enjoyed playing & love being involved with the community. I hope that my game issues can be addressed with a long term solution. Thanks again for your help & for all that you do for the King community. 🙂

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @MicheleHogg 🙋‍♀️

As @QueenB is off until monday I didn't want to leave your post unanswered I will talk you through what I know and then if need be queenb can elaborate further

First of all I am sorry you are experiencing these issues.

With the adds they do come and go as the additions we receive in our game are not permanent we can have them for a long time and become used to them, some only see them for a short while so we just have to make the most of events, challenges and free adds and shots whilst we have them.

With your fairy dash this will be because as you explain you have been stuck in the same chapter for some time now once you clear it you will be back to normal

With the hats that's what I am not understanding as once Stella's hat turns gold it is at that stage you collect the spell which is added to the bottom of the screen and stays there untill you use it.

The only time you drop hats is before the spell is actually added for example if you close on a blue hat it can drop back to green and if you close on a green hat you can drop back to the very beginning but you can't close on a golden hat as it automatically adds the spell as soon as it turns gold.

I am hoping that explaining why these things happen may be of help to you as it's the same scenarios for all of us.

If you need further information please come back 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?