🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏆 BW3S - Golden Tournament! LIVE NOW!

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• furbyfer1
    furbyfer1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I apologize if i posted this multiple times. Here is the screen shot showing all 5 levels are checked done.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @furbyfer1 No this is the first time I have seen your screenshot

I find it strange that you say you didnt play 4 and 5 yet the system has ticked you off and registered you as completing the event

With this in mind we can only respond by saying its complete as far the event shows us

Our studio have no error to investigate 😌

Does anything happen when you select back to game ⭐

• furbyfer1
    Options

Nothing happens when i click back to game. As soon as i finished round 3 it said you have completed all levels. I wasnt even going to play all 5 levels yet. I am really bummed my life is lame lol i put alot of time and money playing this tournaments. I would play all day straight. Thanks for your help. If it doesn't let me complete it i am done playing this game. I have spent alot of money and very disappointed. Thank you for trying to help figure out what happened.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@furbyfer1 you are very welcome and once again I am sorry there is nothing we can do to change your registration from completed

The feedback here is very important and appreciated and will be forwarded on to our studio 👍⭐

• teoboy
    teoboy Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

This was hard in the final round and my phone is not the best unluckily but I hope better next time

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@teoboy well done for reaching the final it takes hard playing to reach the finals in any event 👍⭐

• Vin222
    Vin222 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Golden Final was such a let down. Rules were not given in advance that only directly burst bubbles would score. So, great moves that removed tons of bubbles didn’t count like they do in the normal game. That’s very underhanded to have to figure that out with only one chance per round. Also, the web interface was so slow and awful and not the game experience we expect. Overall terrible experience getting so far only to be tricked by different rules and gameplay for the final. And after waiting several extra days for the tournament to open due to unforeseen technical issues from you. You really messed up this time, King. I deserve extra gold bars for this horrible let down of a tournament after all the effort to get to the final.

• furbyfer1
    Options

So i played 3 levels in golden tournament and it now changed and said played 5 levels and i cant finish. I only played 3 levels. Please help

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?