🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Counting yellow hat!

Jos_van_Dijk
Jos_van_Dijk Posts: 7 Level 2

Several times I asked for attentiion for a problem with the counting of the yellow hats. I get the three hats and that is seen by the adding of a new symbol and a number: 1. When a get a new set of three hats, I would expect that the number (1) changed in 2. That doesn't happen! How can this bug be solved?

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Jos_van_Dijk 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

I am sorry but I am not understanding what you mean

Are you talking about the collection of witches hats in bubble witch 3 as I dont understand what you mean by when you get all hats the number one and two should change 🤔⭐

• Jos_van_Dijk

Ik probeer het te verduidelijken:

Zoals bekend kan je na drie hoeden een extra hulpmiddel krijgen. Dat is dan de gele hoed. Daarmee kan je wanneer je de bovenkant van het spel hebt bereikt, alle ballen (inclusief eventuele uiltjes) in één keer laten ploffen.

Nu kan het voorkomen dat je daar geen gebruik van maakt. Dan kan het ook nog een keer gebeuren dat je drie hoeden verzameld en dat zou dan, naar ik zou verwachten, worden bijgehouden. Er komt dan een tweetje te staan op het symbool voor het behalen van de drie hoeden. Dat gebeurt dus niet. Er blijft alleen een "1" staan. De andere hulpmiddelen zoals een toverstraal en dergelijke worden wel gewoon opgeteld wanneer je daar meerdere exemplaren van krijgt.

Daar ligt mijn probleem. Het aantal keren dat je drie hoeden hebt gehaald, wordt niet opgeteld! Dit probleem doet zich 'pas' een maanden voor en ik heb daar al eerder aandacht voor gevraagd maar kennelijk wordt dat niet opgepakt en dat vind ik jammer. Voor die tijd deed de optelling het dus wel. Vandaar dat ik het vreemd vind en vraag of dat opgelost kan worden.

Ik hoor het graag!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Jos_van_Dijk sorry but your second post is not in English 🤔

• Jos_van_Dijk
    I'm trying to clarify:

As you know, after three hats you can get an extra tool. That's the yellow hat. When you reach the top of the game, you can pop all the balls (including any owls) at once.

Now it is possible that you do not use it. Then it could also happen that you collect three hats and that would then, I would expect, be tracked. A tweet will then appear on the symbol for making the three hats. So that doesn't happen. Only a "1" remains. The other tools like magic beam and the like just add up when you get several of them.

Therein lies my problem. The number of times you get three hats does not count! This problem has 'only' occurred for a month and I have referred to it before, but apparently it is not being addressed and I think that is a shame. So before that time the addition worked. That's why I find it strange and ask if this can be solved.

I like to hear it!

• PrettyBubbles

@Jos_van_Dijk your translator doesn't seem to be working as it was in your first post 🤔

• Jos_van_Dijk

Next try:

The problem is as follows: you can earn three hats, of which after you earned the yellow hat, you'll get a spell. You can see that at the bottom of the screen. There appears a new element which is nummered 1.

Later when you earned another third hat (yellow) you would expect that the number 1 would be changed into 2. That doesn't happen. It remains a 1.

This incident happened only since a few months now and I have asked for a solution, but there cam no reactions.

• Jos_van_Dijk
    Next try:

The problem is this: you can earn three hats, from which you get a spell after you earn the yellow hat. You can see that at the bottom of the screen. A new element with number 1 will appear.

Later, when you earned a third hat (yellow), you would expect the number 1 to turn into 2. That's not happening. It remains a 1.

This incident has only happened since a few months and I have asked for a solution but there are no responses.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Jos_van_Dijk thank you for translating

You can not collect 2 hats when you have got you 3rd hat and you see Stella's hat turns gold you will need to use the hat before you can collect another one you cannot play for another hat and can not have 2 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?