🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Apps

jojo75
jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3
edited December 2021 in Support

Has anyone else lost all their apps to their games I have and when I go into the store it shows me it's still having the apps as mine but I cannot get to download I've tried to unload and download again but it still has the same thing you already have this appBut we're not ready download if anyone can help me with the situation I would deeply deeply appreciate I'm going to sendPictures of the apps that are missing

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @jojo75 sorry you have experienced this we have had some temporary connections issues yesterday

This should be fixed fairly quickly 👍⭐

• jojo75
    jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3

Thank you so much pretty bubbles for responding to my problem Since you are having problems I will continue to try to stay Calm and wait for you to let me know what to do and when to do it because the last time when I lost everything on bubble witch 3 saga the different chair being I lost everything but you helped me and I know that you will continue until you get help for me I do appreciate it understand that you and that you are way down with probably a lot of these problems since you're having connection problems I will wait patiently for your answers and your help thank you so Very much for your kindness your loving friend Jojo 75

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator

@jojo75 thank you and you are very welcome 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?