🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED 🎄 Jingle Bell Dash Team Tournament 🎄

Comments

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3

Congrats @Tbar2 Great score! Go tinsel troopers!!!

• Walezy
    Walezy Posts: 286 Level 3

Hi @johamilton

Can you update the team cumulative scores as of today? Please 🙏.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Thank you @Walezy. I was just about to ask the same question.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator

I am working on it right now. Sorry was out most of the afternoon!

• johamilton

Hi Everyone, what a Team Tournament this has been! Well done on all of scores. 🏋️

We do have 3 teams that have no shows! I cannot believe that. Have not had this happen before 😕 Anyway, I have talked to the 3 teams when they reported it to me. One of them started back a bit ago, but they still hoped that the person would show up. So, I always said I could jump in on one of the teams to post a score, but of course I could not win anything as a Mod, but could always help out on a tournament.

1st Option: Now that we have 3 teams with a now show, 😥 I am offering to go with @KCullen127 idea, since we are only two days out, let the team post A score for their missing team mate. If one of the teams would like me to fill in a score for them, I would do that. When I got the first PM regarding a possible no show, I said I would do that. But if they prefer to go ahead and make an extra score for their missing person, that is ok with me!

2nd Option: The only other option is to change it a bit. We can have the teams of 3 like we have now and then 3 teams of 2 (since they are down 1 person) and have a winning team from each group. I would have to adjust the winnings. This is what we current have:

• The team in 1st place with the highest score will each win 50 Gold Bars
    • The team in 2nd place with the highest score will each win 40 Gold Bars

I would take 2nd place away and that then would be winners of the 3 teams of 2, and put it up to 50 gold bars, like the team of 3.

Hope this all makes sense. Instead of hearing from everyone, please have 1 person from your team, let me know what you want to do. If you do not care either way. I will make the decision. As always I want to be fair and just have fun.

1 Comment from from each team is all I want. Your choice is 1st option, 2nd option or Let me 🙋 decide! We can't have it both ways either! lololol

Thank you....oh and by the way here are the totals as of now:

Magical Elves - 1,985,371

Unexpected Presents - 111,642

Tinsel Troopers- 2,975,730

Star Night - 2,946,062

Tinsel Faries - 1,975,589

Rusty Bells of Santarina - 2,910,406

Broom Riders - 2,770,481

Tree Toppers - -0-

Girl*3 - 1,935,259

Mistletoe Magicians - 2,976,261

Team ? - -0-

• johamilton
    edited December 2021

Tagging players .

@DieOmimi , @PummyRaj, @bekicrusher , @PD987 , @KCullen127, @Tbar2@jrite , @Lemurtek

, @Walezy , @jojo75@kiara_wael, @Racoon7 , @DU123, @wykoon , @Nenikapaki , @rebelchild, @MountainMom@BubbleGumSoda , @siti_payung, @Anahita_2005 ,@MiladyR@EOTheGr8, @CassD, @carmenechevarria, @JessicaBilly , @bearwithme@CerbeRus777, @BQN537 , @DaniTheOG@gr33n3y3z ,

I am not tagging the 3 MIA members since the teams have done that numerous times. Remember 1 person from each team to respond. Do you want Option1, Option 2 or me decide. 😀

PLEASE SEE PAGE 13 FOR FULL DETAILS

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,932 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021

@johamilton - I am good with your idea (Option 1) and with the contest deadline in a day or two, we will need to improvise to make it work for all the teams. It is not fair to disqualify a team based on a no-show of a team member. Since it is not our team (FYI- we were lucky we got @pd987 in our team but @bekicrusher and I agreed we will post our scores plus additional 1 for the missing team member), all last minute details should be approved by the moderator in the best interest of everyone competing. The only thing we will need to confirm whether the team with the missing team member can post the same level twice but different scores. I am sure everyone competing will allow this last minute changes because we do not want unhappy competitors for this contest.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,932 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021

@johamilton - Oops! I did not see your follow-up posting and I have not discussed the choice with my teammates to go with Option 1 - so can you hold off until we discuss this. Thanks.

• DU123
    DU123 Posts: 485 Level 3

Thanks @johamilton 🤗 I'm conferring with my teammate and one of us will get back to you on which option is preferable to us.

• johamilton

Thanks @KCullen127 , I could make the judgement call, as the Mod, but I do want everyone to be happy also. What is decided, actually, will probably move forth for other team tournaments. I really enjoy doing them and I know everyone else does also. So we all need to work as 1 team 😍

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?