๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Reset Option

Options
OltJa5
OltJa5 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello there.

I suggest to add an option for reset an account to level 1. I want to start over with my account, since the game has more new features that I want to collect.

I tried to find my profile ID but it seems it's not there?

Hope talk to you soon. Thanks for reading!

OltJa5

Best Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,981 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @OltJa5 ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Welcome

The only way you can do that is if you request us to close your account and once this has been done you can open a new account with new logg in details as you can not have more than one account active

You would however loose everything including your build your badges and your stardust collection so it's a decision not to be taken lightly

You can always go back and just replay all the levels using any new features to increase your level scores and move you up the ranking

If you really want a new account then let us know but we would need your ID this can be found by selecting profile then the king icon on the top of the page or if you dont see profile but see connect then select that option ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @OltJa5

Please post here, please don't worry nobody but our CMs can access your information from your ID

Also can you tell us if you want this account to be deleated ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@OltJa5 Ok I will pass this on to our CM for you and she will confirm her actions

Please don't open a new account before you get confirmation ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @OltJa5 before I put your request in to our CM can you try uninstalling your game then reinstall with different log in details.

This should take you back to the beginning

Should your levels restore then come back and we can move to the next solution ๐Ÿ‘

ยซ1

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?