🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is moose lost on game

JoJo75durham
JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
edited January 2022 in Discussions

All 3rd December I was not able disable to join in on any games badges or even answer emails to keen While this was going on I had paid for extra moveI had twice as many moves as as you're saying that I have today I will show you a picture and I had bought and paid for and did have double disamount. I've been waiting a long time for them to open up And in the meantime I've lost over half Of the ones that I did have.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,879 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hi @JoJo75durham So all your boosters are locked 🤔 I haven't seen that happen before.

Have you tried logging out and turning your device off for a while to see of this unlocks them.

If you loose any boosters that was purchased customer services can check this and reimburse you

But first we have to figure out why you're boosters are locked in

Please send me your ID so we can see if we can find anything out 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?