🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How to prepare the bazuca approach

maf34100
maf34100 Posts: 52,407 Level 5

I will like to have a pattend for the bazuca approach. Thank you  @PrettyBubbles and info to  @Diamond Lim

To prepare the bazuca approach means:

1.      earn a golden hat

2.      activate the hidden spell option during a level’s duration and do not use it until later

3.      prepare the game so a second golden hat will appear in the duration of the target level

In the target level you will have a golden and a hidden spell available before you start the target level and a second golden hat will appear early during the game.

How you can do this, read the attached file and please write your comments

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,292 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @maf34100 We don't give out patents but it's very clever what you have figured out well done 👏👍⭐

Also @Diamond Lim does not play this game

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,891 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Awesome! @maf34100 👍😄

But yes! I don't have playing this game! 😅

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Hi @maf34100

Wow, you really fgured out the details. I was too lazy and impatient to count out the levels needed, so mostly I just take a shortcut and quit the game when I get the first Gold Hat, and restart to force a new round of hats. Glad to see someone has worked this out.

A few notes, once you have tyhe Big Spell and the second Blue hat, you have to remember to watch for the next Gold Hat. When it appears, don't just collect it the normal way, because you can only have one Big Spell, and it will just replace the one you have. So if you want to haver your cake and eat it too, use the Big Spell to collect the 2nd Gold Hat. You will have cleared the current screen, earned 500 points for each bubble cleared, and STILL have the Big Spell to use. See this video of this in use:

Secondly, using two Big Spells can be very helpful in hard levels, but don't expect too much. The Big Spell only clears the current screen, and if the new Gold Hat appears on a screen with very few bubbles, it won't help that much. Also note that the Gold Hat does not confer any score multiplying effect, as the Red/Brown and Blue hats do, so you might end up with a lower score and possibly less stars when using this method, depending on the level.

Thirdly, the reason you need to avoid the Hidden Spell, is you can't use the Big Spell while it's active, so you might accidently collect the Gold Hat Thus losing the benefits of two big spells. If you do get the hidden spell, you can carefully plink a few bubbles around the Hat, or just let it time out, and then continue.

Again, good work on figuring this all out! And thanks for sharing your method!😀

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,407 Level 5

Hi @Lemurtek

Thank you for your general and specific detailed comments which indicate that you spend time to understand the approach. Since it is not so easy to write here I send you my comments in a word file to clarify even more the approach and its benefits.

It was very nice communicating with you and I hope to have the opportunity to do it again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?